• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MvsF1 Mighty Training Log v2.0

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ FF: great!!! We should put up some pics on the net!!

This is my workout from yesterday... enjoy

BACK-BICEPS [18/10/2006]

Pulldown
Set 1: 30kg (66,3 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 2: 45kg (99,45 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 3: 60kg (132,6 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 4: 75kg (165,75 lbs) x 8 reps
---> Wow, very hard on the last set...

Chin up
Set 1: 0kg (0 lbs) x 7 reps
Set 2: 0kg (0 lbs) x 7 reps
Set 3: 0kg (0 lbs) x 7 reps
Set 4: 0kg (0 lbs) x 7 reps
---> Easier than expected... the first set was really WIDE grip... more than 2x my back

Seated Lever Row
Set 1: 35kg (77,35 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 2: 40kg (88,4 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 3: 45kg (99,45 lbs) x 10 reps
Set 4: 50kg (110,5 lbs) x 10 reps P.B.!!!
---> Lightweight!!! Wow, I felt great here... perfect execution...

Dumbell Shrug
Set 1: 15kg (33,15 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 2: 17,5kg (38,675 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 3: 20kg (44,2 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 4: 25kg (55,25 lbs) each side x 10 reps
---> I felt a lot my traps... they worked perfectly

Seated alternate dumbell curl
Set 1: 15kg (33,15 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 2: 15kg (33,15 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 3: 17,5kg (38,675 lbs) each side x 10 reps
---> THey were pumped just before this exercice.. after this one... they were screaming 4 help!

Concent. curl
Set 1: 7,5kg (16,575 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 2: 7,5kg (16,575 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 3: 10kg (22,1 lbs) each side x 10 reps
Set 4: 10kg (22,1 lbs) each side x 10 reps
---> NO REST between sets...

After this I should wait 4 my g/f to finish her workout and I did some hammer curls... only 4 getting more pump.

Tnx 4 readin/posting!!!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job on back and bi's mate. Good solid weights throughout. No wonder your Bi's were screaming after pre- exausting them with that heavy back work. Well done!!!:weightlifter:

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session....can't believe your girlfriend works out - That's cool.
A while back I got my girlfriend to try benching:

1st week she tried the bar - couldn't lift it!
2nd week she managed to unrack it but that's all.
3rd week she managed to do 20kgx2! (i was amazed)
and 4th week she managed 20kg x5 (now that's progress!)
But shes hates exercise and never has since.

Good weight on the leg extensions -wish I had access to those.

What are your training goals/ambitions Msvf1?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
Nice session....can't believe your girlfriend works out - That's cool.
A while back I got my girlfriend to try benching:

1st week she tried the bar - couldn't lift it!
2nd week she managed to unrack it but that's all.
3rd week she managed to do 20kgx2! (i was amazed)
and 4th week she managed 20kg x5 (now that's progress!)
But shes hates exercise and never has since.

Good weight on the leg extensions -wish I had access to those.

What are your training goals/ambitions Msvf1?

Lot of time since my lats update. Tnx 4 your words bro. I'm bulking curently, but I have not a "time goal"... I want to bulk but without increasing my bf levels... I'm 1.73m and about 75kg...

Yeah bro, my g/f also lifts... she looks really really well and she is strong for being a chick... she is really in shape, she usually doesn't lift heavy (she doesn't want to be bigger) but she can squat about 70kg... yeah baby... and she has no big legs at all :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Sounds good man. Hope your mass increase goes to plan.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some update:

Now I've noticed some size increase (last months till today) and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I'm still lifting as heavy as I can and I'm still eating more than I used to in the past, but I don't believe I'll gain much more mass.

I'm currently focusing a lot on simmetry and I started to do some isolation movements like one-legged extensions, one arm cable bi's curl/tri/s pushdown, one arm lever row... I believe that should help me having better conditioning...

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I were you I would get as big as I could and worry about symmetry later.

Conditioning is mainly in the diet, the isolation movements will etch in a bit of detail though.

Good to hear your progressing, keep it up.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
If I were you I would get as big as I could and worry about symmetry later.

Conditioning is mainly in the diet, the isolation movements will etch in a bit of detail though.

Good to hear your progressing, keep it up.

Ummm, maybe I'll follow your tip, but remember I am not training for any contest (sadly) and that's the main reason I want to build up correctly, Jay Cutler style, I mean, bigger and leaner than ever at the same time. I know it's harder than the classic bulk-cut, I'll take lot of time, but I think results would be great. Tnx 4 the support man, I want a dig. cam to post some pics... :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good con. curls man.!!
Alot of reps in der!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Injured

Yeah, it's true. It happened few hours ago...

I went to the gym after 10 days of being absent, I needed to study a lot for 2 crucial exams, and I didn't get to the gym in that period of time.

Today I was highly motivated, full of testosterone and needing IRON.

Also, today I started (should I say I tried to start???) a modificated routine. I was interested (I supose I'm still) in increasing weight and working only in the 6-8rep range instead of my clasical 10reps... you know, I want to know if my body reacts even better than with my past routine.

Ok, I started doing some dips for warming up my delts and pecs... and then I started doing some (I love them) incline db presses... in the last set I tried to lift the 30kgs (66,3lbs) dbs (I can press 25kg (55,25lbs) x 10 reps, I do that ALL mondays)... a guy was spotting me, taking my elbows with his hands... and then, in the first rep, left db sligthly slipped from my hand, only one milimeter, but I was scared, I loose control of my arm a fraction of a second (really tiny time) and then my delt said GOODBYE MY FRIEND... nasty sound bros :xmasohnoes: ... it sounded like fibers breaking... inmediatly the spotter took that db and another gym mate took the right one...

I felt really bad for my shoulder and really bad mentally, you know, 10reps with the 25s and none with the 30s... :S

Then I decided to switch my delt-tri-pec workout for leg and abs one...

I was furious, tired and full of pain, believe me, my delt was hurting a lot; I lose the battle, but war should be mine.

I started as ever, 100kg (220lbs) squats, 70kg extensions, 30kgs one legged extensions, hams, calves and brutal soleus pushes.. and them my ab movements...

I was EXHAUSTED, but at least I retrieved my honour back...

And now, I'm in front of my LCD typing this for you guys, remember, the spanish sensation will never, NEVER, break down.

Peace.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry to hear the news bro take care and get better

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pfff putas lesiones yo estoy con las rodillas hechas 1 braga...
recupera bien ese hombro y a la carga tio, k no sea nada

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
deathmaggot said:
pfff putas lesiones yo estoy con las rodillas hechas 1 braga... recupera bien ese hombro y a la carga tio, k no sea nada

If you guys invented the fucking lenguage, why can't you speak it properly?? :no:

MsfsvAnal1. sad to know your shoulder acted up, well hopefully you'll be fine in no time, and be "The Spanish Anal Sensation" again. :xmasohnoes:

BTW your shoulder said goodbye, geez mine can't even talk :tear:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ T.O.: Tnx brother, I believe I'll be perfect in 4 or 5 days time... maybe one week, but no more than 10 days :D

@ DeathMaggot: jejeje, cuidalas bien, que el menisco es delicadillo y sus lesiones son más perpetuas que las nieves del Everest

@ Robertin: I know you like having anal with me, but nowadays I can't, you know, I'm in love with Leno... LOL @ your comment of DeathMaggot... but it's a popular and frequent use of the word "braga". As far as I'm concerned, you speak like this "español chingao, vamos cuate, órale pana" and things like that... LOL, I'm joking, tnx 4 your words, hopefuly your delt gets better in the future..

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
@ Robertin: I know you like having anal with me, but nowadays I can't, you know, I'm in love with Leno... LOL @ your comment of DeathMaggot... but it's a popular and frequent use of the word "braga". As far as I'm concerned, you speak like this "español chingao, vamos cuate, órale pana" and things like that... LOL, I'm joking, tnx 4 your words, hopefuly your delt gets better in the future..

Nope, i dont speak like that, im not mexican. :xmashsughdunno:

my delts will get better in the future?? why happened to my sexy delts?? :xmaswtcfawk:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
my delts will get better in the future?? why happened to my sexy delts?? :xmaswtcfawk:

LOL, I believe you said yours can't talk because an injury or something like that...

PS: your delts are not sexy at all. Please, post pics. (yeah, NUDE pics) :xmashsughrun3:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:

Ok, now I must do the same, right??? I would be your best Christmas present... :xmasbigok:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok guys, I'm writing this because I'm really pissed off.

I injured my left delt about 15 days ago... I've to rest and I couldn't get to the gym. Then, when I believed all was going well flu went to my fucking body... 5 more rest days... finally I went to the gym yesterday... I've lost LOT of weight, maybe 3kg (6.6lbs)... the first thing I heard was:
"Hey dude, don't take me wrong, you look great... but... you are smaller!!!"

And that's true... I took some pics of me few minutes ago and I look like a 15y/o skinny guy...

I know the only thing I need to do is to start eating big and training big... but...

I'm pissed....

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chin up mate extra incentive to work harder thats what im trying to look at today as in my workout