• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Favorite Female Celebs Exposed

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok here we go:

It was a friday night, i think it was around 10pm when i left the gym and saw Duality and his Club (called "The Big Nose Spiks" ) assaulted lindsay on the parking lot.. of course i run over and started fighting with them (was 8 or 9 of them).. after a long hard fight (i had some bruces already, and 2 broken ribs) they realized that they had no chance against a bad boy and they took off... lindsay was on the ground and shaking for fear, i picked her up (more like deadlifted her ass) and put her on the hood of my 69 camaro ss and checked her out for any injuries.. she was so happy after she realized that im a good guy and just saved her life!! she kissed me on my forehead and said "Thank you very very much, you just saved my life!!" i was so damn happy, after she gave me the kiss.. she asked me if i wanted to come over to her house to watch some of her movies.. of couse i said "Yes i'd love to" ... after a while of watching movies and drinking red wine, she started kissing me, i grabed on of her boob and rubbed it.. she got old wild and shit and started sucking my cock! she also said "god damnit thats one big mother f'er " i grabed her and eated her out, she was so wet that i could smell the redwine out of her pussy she drunk earlier.. i sticked my 12inches in her wet vagina and had the blast of my life!!!

thats pretty much it

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kim Kardashian

kimkardashiancameltoe09qu3-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^im in love with that girl...