• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay WON!!!!!!!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm confused.

In 2005 Jay did his side chest with his right side. Then he switched to left last night and tonight it was back to the right side.

I'm guessing it was because his right arm was so deflated yesterday.

:e5dunno:

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex said:
I'm confused.

In 2005 Jay did his side chest with his right side. Then he switched to left last night and tonight it was back to the right side.

I'm guessing it was because his right arm was so deflated yesterday.

:e5dunno:
Maybe he's trying to prove he is symetrical:e5dunno: BPP mentioned it last night.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds plausible to me:xyxthumbs:

With Ronnie showing some asymmetry in his back, showcasing both sides was probably a good move by Jay.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
1allqs1 1
Although I wanted Jay to win,I somehow feel sorry for Ronnie in this pic...and how can they put fat ass Gus infront of Toney Freeman...

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's kinda sad that ronnie wasn't able to break the record and secure his place as bodybuilding history's finest but big props to Jay. I almost think he deserved it too!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed...I didn't realizee how big tonight was until I realized tonight was history either way....I am stoked to see what he future holds for IFBB...wow haha

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unreal! Really chuffed for Jay - not to place 2nd - again! And to dethroned Ron on the record breaking day but gotta agre it's really sad for Ron too. But I just hope he realises that it doesn't make him any less the champ that he is.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
TEAM CUTLER 4 LIFE.

you didnt definately pick a side so you could back the winner:eek5nono:
Congrats to Jay he deserved it even though I wanted Ron to win

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
EvilDumbell said:
Wow, just got back from shopping and shit. Sorry to the guys the chat had to end early. I just read this, talk about the worst Olympia ever.

Shitty webcast
bad lighting
no PPV

Jay winning lol .... jesus .... not only did ronnie look better than Jay, but Vic did also lmao. Talk about robbed, i cant wait to see the clip, just shows the years of bitching from the Cutler fans finally paid off.

Sorry Evildumbell, even tho ur a good mate of mine but i wont let u get away with saying ronnie was better then jay on the night, no where near it!! dont get upset cos coleman lost, he had to lose it sooner or later down the track.
funny "years of bitching from cutler fans finally paid off" :eek5nono:

Everyone saw how ronnie looked, if they gave ronnie they win, dont u think it would of been abit iffy and weird,

ill bet u some of the coleman fans even agree cutler did look better in some poses against ronnie and other way around

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^No I'll go one further and agree that they both placed too high. There were some tight, dry and aesthetic physiques turned up this year and the judges had the chance to swing away from the Mass bloat crap and they copped out.
Melvin Looked pretty good, Victor could have won and Alves and Rockel should have placed Higher.
Instead they keep rewarding the ugly physiques like Markus.

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great olympia - COngrats to JAY!! He was sharper today and took the victory!! Beating the greatest bodybuilder of all time is no easy task - but on any given day any competitor can win!! I hope next years olympia is as exciting!

E

EvilDumbell

DriDDeRz said:
Sorry Evildumbell, even tho ur a good mate of mine but i wont let u get away with saying ronnie was better then jay on the night, no where near it!! dont get upset cos coleman lost, he had to lose it sooner or later down the track.
funny "years of bitching from cutler fans finally paid off" :eek5nono:

Everyone saw how ronnie looked, if they gave ronnie they win, dont u think it would of been abit iffy and weird,

ill bet u some of the coleman fans even agree cutler did look better in some poses against ronnie and other way around

Ive seen all the pics ... im still waiting on the video's as they are downloading lol, i wonder which one of us fools will see the video footage first ridderz lol,,,, a dialup showdown :D

From the pics i saw Ronnie looked good, it wasnt until i saw his back that i started to cry like a chinese man in a tall man competition :ughfingers:

squatrack

squatrack

man i am so excited for Jay and the sport as a whole!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of the top 5 guys were in great shape.:cool: But still it was Jays night to shine:bowhay: :350:

Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just gotta say, THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I FOUND OUT HE ALSO WON IN 2009!!! !11