• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk, I just thought you would like to hear this.

I showed my boy (high_five) your pictures, and the first thing he said was "he's got big legs."

:xyxthumbs:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, i'll certainly give you a call sometime soon. I finally got a new phone that works. Tell that boy Cioccs to answer my text.

:jerkoff1:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Turk, I just thought you would like to hear this.

I showed my boy (high_five) your pictures, and the first thing he said was "he's got big legs."

:xyxthumbs:

haha yeeeeeessssssssssssssssss :hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet update: weighed in at 213.4lbs today, I am 9 weeks out now and my calories are at 2700...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look much bigger then the 213 u are wieghing man!quality muscle!

ordinary

ordinary

Uh ohhh... Turks rocking the abs!!! Swole sir, definitly swole! You definitely don't have a problem with being thicknasty! Keep it up bro.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look much bigger then the 213 u are wieghing man!quality muscle!

yeahhh buddyy!! shedding off a lot of that bf has really made me look a lot more like a bodybuilder rather than a powerlifter.....a lot of ppl thought i was really into powerlifting until i told them i was bodybuilding :e5dunno: :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Uh ohhh... Turks rocking the abs!!! Swole sir, definitly swole! You definitely don't have a problem with being thicknasty! Keep it up bro.

whats good player!! the abs are slowly slowly showing more and more...still trying to hold onto as much muscle during this diet so i look like thicknasty in this show :hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
(hit legs last night: some lifts)

405 on teh squats for 10 reps....and then went up to 455 for my last set for a decent 7 or so...

went up to 27 plates (stacked to the fullest :keke:) on the leg press for around 10.

hit 3 sets of leg extensions 250lbs, good controlled, squeezing reps...

and then finished with sum lunges....the gym was closing so i'm gonna hit hammies on wednesday

Knee is defiantly still bothering me but i have been consistently icing it and stretching a lot more which has really helped a decent amount.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a little diet update: Diet has been going really well, i've been feeling hungry a lot so i've been eating a lot more salad and veggies to try and hold me off a bit. My weight has really been shedding off consistenlty, I was 212lbs today and i still have 9 weeks until the show so i'm right on track. I'm planning on being sumwhere below 190lbs for the show: i'm not really sure exactly where but i'm not really worried about what i weigh as long as i can get my leanest. Training is still going well, i've been feeling tired a lot lately--throughout the day and during trainnig but I have just been trying to keep my strength up and give my training sessions everything i got >> normally during/ especially after a training session i just wanna go to bed.....I will be posting pics next week when i'm 8 weeks out........

I just really wanna thank every1 for their support/encouragement and for all of the help i have received...My training partner shutupnsquat has been outstanding in pushing me to my fullest in the gym to make sure i give it everything i got, Flex has also chipped in an amazing amount from nutrition to training.......Sick and Ironslave have both been incredible in giving me sum awesome guidance and advice and i really appreciate everything they have done. Still got a long road ahead of me (9 weeks) so stay tuned

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn man solid leg session you crazy bastid! glad to hear your diet/training is going well

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see my best leg day can't even hold flame to your dieted down one:keke:

those are some fucking scary weights still man! 212, you're really on track turky:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you thank you gentlemen...everything is still going well, i should be posting sum new pics next week when i'm 8 weeks out

ordinary

ordinary

Turk... are you just saying that cause you are calorie deprived??? Your head is loopy and your all emotional... god, you really got to love our sport!!! Keep it up Turk! Can't wait to see the next installment of two big guys trying to get skinny!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sry i haven't posted my 8 weeks out pics...me and my training partner shutupnsquat are trying to get a hold of a better camera and are going to be taking 7 week out pics this saturday

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome looking back man! hope everything is going well and i cant wait to see thosse new pics man!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weighed in at 209lbs today...did an hour and 15 minutes of cardio today, so i hope to be down to around 208 or 207 sunday....we shall see how the pics turn out i'm excited

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome dude! ur progress is really inspiring to follow man!! great job!