• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman Evolution Mr. Olympia 1998-2005

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx for the effort iceman... cant rep u till i spread some around

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still don't see why everyone hates on his 2001 physique.

IMHO he hasn't the width he hd the rest of the years... and maybe his upper body was a little too big for his legs... but he looked good... a little bit soft from the front, but good.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

99 is his best year.dont forget he was working as a police officer which is a full time job.and he was competing against some of the best bodybuilders ever: flex wheeler,kevin levrone,shawn ray...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie 99.->Greatest built that mankind has ever seen!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics indeed. That 98 back shot is really good.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nobody likes 05 hardness?

bb4life

bb4life

2000 was a very good year too that is always overlooked. He actually won with perfect scores that year and that was against flex and levrone.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2000 was a very good year too that is always overlooked. He actually won with perfect scores that year and that was against flex and levrone.

Yeah, I really like his 2000 look. He is big as a house with great shape and detail. Not as much detail as 98/99, but still alot of detail. His back double bicep and rear latspread that year looked amazing.

bb4life

bb4life

Exactly. Even though he wasn't as shredded as the years before, he was a lot bigger and looked amazing. I think that was the biggest he got while still maintaining a somewhat aesthetic look.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, he looked his best in 03 imo.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

Mrtsoy

I still don't get the praises w/this 03 look, 98 and 99 blows 03 away IMHO.

Master C

Master C

98 shredded and huge with great tie ins

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ BUmping old threads?

mmmmmm

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

2000 was his best shape to me, in terms of mass and aestethics he was perfect.From 2001 on his waistline expanded too much, but the mass he gained was just freaky!!!In 2005 the left tricep and left side of the back are a bit smaller than the right ones, maybe if Ronnie didn't joined the 06 O. to get surgery he could've looked better now.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Wow very cool man. It is amazing to me how each year while getting bigger and bigger his glutes seem to get more striated. O3' is definitely his most conditioned and most size, but still IMO 99' is the best blend of size, shape, and conditioning that the world will never see again.

Also on a side note, look closely at his waist from year to year. With the exception of 98' his waist did not really get out of control some of the guys do today. It maintained great symmetry with the rest of his body. It was just his distended gut which we all felt detracted from his physique a bit. Then again if you were stepping on stage @ almost 300lbs. your stomach might stick too.:gaysign:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
awesome, awesome job man. i like how u didnt include his downfall. thats the ronnie we will remember years from now. greatest ever. too bad i was too young and not into bodybuilding during his reign. the first show i ever attended was the 06 olympia when he lost, i really wanted to see him break the record. too bad i couldnt see him during 03..

if someone comes out in the future as good as this guy, it will be a blessing if i could see it happen

umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FROM 2003 TO 2007 RONNIE WAS....UGLY.IN 1999 HE WAS GOD IN PERSON,THE ICARNATION OF PERFECTION,SHREDDED,MASSIVE WITH AN AMAZING SIMMETRY,SIMPLY FLAWLESS.

R

Ruhlforever

For Triceps that was as Ruhl one of the worst bodyparts I´d choose 1999 incredible you can see the beef he gathered for that competiton. In terms of back the 1999 version, damn details, veins, cuts, in terms of general mass with details the 2003 shape, in terms of calves and cuts in his legs the 2004 version is awesome, his calves really grew for this competition in this specific year.