• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Ron Paul Discussion Thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't been on much today, but this deserves a mention.

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!!

birthday08a-1.jpg

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what did they mean by that, do you think?

Hmm, well, I guess they don't want to be able to retire comfortably; they probably want their kids to serve in Iraq for the rest of their life; they don't want any privacy and probably can't take care of themselves and need the government to babysit them for life. Oh, and they want teachers to be responsible for raising their kids so the parents can never be blamed.

Just a guess.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice find SiCK. RP is on fox news quite a lot these days, specially the Glen Beck show. You'll prob find most of them on youtube.

thanks for the vids.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you have the one with RPs son on Fox?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I remember people attacking Ron Paul during the presidential campaign, calling him a hypocrite because of his stance on earmarks....kinda like a "ah ha, gotcha!" tactic. Sometimes it's tough to defend Ron Pauls ideas because they take a few minutes to explain to someone.

Meanwhile a guy like John McCain rants against earmarks and just holds up his stupid fuckin Sharpie marker, and everyone thinks he's some kind of conservative god.

sharpie2-1.jpg

Joeb23

Joeb23

I remember people attacking Ron Paul during the presidential campaign, calling him a hypocrite because of his stance on earmarks....kinda like a "ah ha, gotcha!" tactic. Sometimes it's tough to defend Ron Pauls ideas because they take a few minutes to explain to someone.

Meanwhile a guy like John McCain rants against earmarks and just holds up his stupid fuckin Sharpie marker, and everyone thinks he's some kind of conservative god.

I agree. I also agree with Paul. I got the idea from that piece that earmarking will definitely account as to where our spending is actually going. His new plan to have it be public knowledge will indeed hold The Federal Reserve responsible for all it's actions as well. Less government intervention and more public knowledge as to what's being done with our money. Ron Paul 2012 FTW.:headbang:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I agree. I also agree with Paul. I got the idea from that piece that earmarking will definitely account as to where our spending is actually going. His new plan to have it be public knowledge will indeed hold The Federal Reserve responsible for all it's actions as well. Less government intervention and more public knowledge as to what's being done with our money. Ron Paul 2012 FTW.:headbang:
:thumbsup2:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You have a bright future at musclemecca :borat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron is getting lots of attention in the publicity of the new Sacha Baron Cohen film.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ron Paul: Stop Dreaming- edited and remastered by Aravoth. The original was what started the whole movement for so many people, the quotes during it have been edited with some additional figures and such.
I know you posted this forever ago Ironslave, but awesome vid...I had never seen it! Thanks! :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

Banshee outa nowhere!!!!!:turborun:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Man, I miss threads like these.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Man, I miss threads like these.
Do you think we should put the political forum in a more obvious section and bring it back?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk