• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

MikeTyson

MikeTyson

what about gregg valentino???

768150548_a8e25cf066-1.jpg

Edy

Edy

Greg Kovacs..:crymeariver:

Attachments

• ASC 2004-2.jpg
    ASC 2004-2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 443
  • ASC 2004.jpg
    ASC 2004.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 448
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit that`s disgusting man... He should quite, and never take his shirt off again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gregg Valentino? We were talking about BODYBUILDING.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I guess Gregg really built his body :) all you need: needle and oil :)

RonWid

RonWid

When I saw Art posing in 2003 Olympia, I was disgusted and his posing routine was annoying to me lol..

M

manilamuscle

Atwood and Cutler are what we call Refridgerators, you pack food in them but they just stay cold and undigested...If people are saying Atwood is bad wtf is Jay? And if Jay is mr O then I guess Atwood should be runner up. Both these guys are horrible, blocky waists, and jay has no veins or shoulders striations, just blocks like cabbage in a smelly fridge. King Kamali and Markus Ruhl look like they sleep with synthanol, or they just surgically put watermellons in there shoulders. These people are a mess and ruin bodybuilding.

you dont make any fucking sense dude. try to compare any pictures of them side by side. youll see your just talking shit. sorry i dont just want haters to make up of false statements.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Carrot top!

carrot_top_buff2-1.jpg

Just kidding, I'd have to say Greg Kovacs

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just noticed his physique a while back, awful IMHO..

yes.. most people tend to forget about him in threads like these
or unless he isnt mentioned because his shitty back, tiny delts, and lets not even start on his chest, looks good compared to some of these other blokes we've seen here.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy who calls himself king:

2565vgl-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
wow atwood's waist is just ridiculous...his physique is def.not eye pleasing...........i personally think that Paco Bautista's physique is crappppp

oh yeah, Paco for sure :deadhorse:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Sure, but Paco must get credit for getting in incredible rock hard condition. Kamali and the rest of the bad guys don't even

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Kamali
2) Kovacs
3) Plumbo

Except for Kamali and Kovacs all others had something that you could admire... Plumbo's Hams & Glutes, same for Art... I can only think of Kamali and Kovacs that had nothing that you would look at go WOW! Except for when you are saying WOW thats unbelievably ugly!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it seems you have all overlooked drum roll please..........................................
................................................ MR TANG

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

For me it depends on how we are rating these guys. Greg Kovacs may be the worst ever now due to his ridiculous abdominal distention and retarded intercostal and obliques. however Greg wasn't always so horrible. Now Art Atwood and Dave Palumbo on the other hand...they have been on top of the last place division for some time