• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who will be the next President of the United States?

Who's it gonna be?

• President Obama

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • President Clinton

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • President Huckabee

• President Romney

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • President Paul

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • President McCain

• President Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • President Thompson

• President Keyes

• Total voters
SRB

SRB

VOTE HULK HOGAN FOR PRESIDENT!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah so ive heard, he may have made a big mistake. but i think hes only been focusing on the bigger states, like florida, new york etc. think he's pretty high in florida isnt he?
He's high in florida but his strategy isn't going to work. He knew he would be nothing in Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina, so he's trying his best to make it seem like those states mean nothing to him. Although I see him making speeches in Iowa and New Hampshire all the time.

Also, the reason he's higher in Florida is because of dumbass retired elderly who used to live in New York and ate all his 9/11 bullshit.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obama will probably be made predident if ron paul isnt elected just because the black people can have a black president :no:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I added a few front-runners to the poll.

:coolguy:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As an outsider (South Africa), I have NEVER even heard of this Ron Paul guy. The only place is on the Mecca.

yes same here.it has lots of reports in the news about the candidates election but never said anything about that guy.Its a pity tho since from a few videos i've seen he is very likeable,dont know much about him tho

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if Obama becomes president, its because every jew, african, and mexican, as well as other various "race sympathisers" as i like to call them kick up and vote for him JUST so that they could have a black president

:gtfoslap:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yes same here.it has lots of reports in the news about the candidates election but never said anything about that guy.Its a pity tho since from a few videos i've seen he is very likeable,dont know much about him tho
you aren't alone. they don't even talk about Ron Paul on American television.

The "big businesses" in this country don't want this man to become president, because he'll actually bring honesty to the White House...and that the last thing they want. Thus, the media is completely ignoring him so people can't hear his anti-war message.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'm not following the u.s president election the close..but from what I've seen, Ron Paul seems to be the best out of them, he answers without twisting an excuse in his answer and he wants to bring the troops home...and thats the biggest question right now IMO.

I would like Ron to win, but I dont think that will happen...Hillarys surname "sounds better"

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Voted Ron... hopefully karma will make it happen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the thread should be renamed "who SHOULD be the next president of the United States"

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I pray it would be Ron Paul. By the way, how is he doing in the election vote?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hilary is gonna win, we're fucked.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you know? from where i am and from what i see and hear, Barelyblack Obama has it.

its so close its gonna be up to the national convention to decide it, and theyre going with hillary.

but personally i think hillary is gonna loose to mccain though, which is fine by me:food-snacking:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its so close its gonna be up to the national convention to decide it, and theyre going with hillary.

but personally i think hillary is gonna loose to mccain though, which is fine by me:food-snacking:

Which is fucked up that a bunch of super delegates chosen by the party decide on the victor rather than the people like it should be. Clearly they want Clinton through, so once it went there I knew that Clinton is going to win.
And so far you are right, McCain pulls more of the Independent vote than Hillary and in national polls McCain will beat Hillary and lose to Obama. So how McCain does is clearly up to who wins the Democratic nomination, but both are inadequate for what we want for president. So no matter how this turns out, America will get a president that will not turn things around and will not fix our country. :no:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright lets start taking bets on how long its going to take the new president (whoever it may be) to get assasinated.

i put mine at 8-10 months.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright lets start taking bets on how long its going to take the new president (whoever it may be) to get assasinated.

i put mine at 8-10 months.

u know bush is still alive, if he can make it through two terms alive then anyone can:tiphat: