• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 4 Weeks Out 240lbs IRONMAN PRO

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I can't wait to see is all the Victor and Wolf fans cry when this Phil hits the stage.
I'm pretty sure everyone here loves Phil and would be thrilled to see what kind of damage he could do when he hits the Olympia stage. There's a reason why he loves it here. ;)

Luciv

Luciv

looks massive!! i can't wait for the ironman

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks really great,but what about the back??

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think that conditioning will be an issue for him so it will be exciting to see the combination he brings with all that new size!

Pinhead

Pinhead

His shoulders are like canonballs :hhj::hhj: and those triceps...

I like Heath's training videos. Very entertaining and interesting. Does anybody know, is he filming a new dvd?

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil is secretly from Canada

:spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

Ok. First of all, condition is not the problem of Heath If not that he made a terrible mistake miscalculating the weeks of his diet and arriving in less than 230 pounds which in fact can't take his chances to fight against the monsters of 250 pounds. But..., Damn, I thought I would not never see the arms of Lee Priest anymore, I think that these pear of arms are the best in the entire history of I.F.B.B, with more peak, these arms surpass Arnold's and Ruhl (They did not have great BRACHIALIS), just take a look at the great brachialis he is displaying and surpass even Ronnie Coleman and Markus Ruhl, and Jay, why, same, sh....t, this is a complete arm development in all the sense of the word: Brachialis; Incredible beefy Triceps, great foreamrs, and great biceps (Peak must be his priority in the future), Phill Heath arms are the kind of arms we all musclemecca members must aspire for.

L

lee__88

Banned
I woluld do what victor did...if i saw these pictures...lie that i have a injure!!!!!:bowroflarms:

caribbean muscular male

caribbean muscular male

This is the future of bodybuilding. If he comes in looking like this at the Ac he could win it. Next olympia he will be in the top 5. The crowd and judges can't overlook him any longer

R

Ruhlforever

Besides, I think that in the near future Vic and Phill will keep a weight war. Both have condition, both have incredible arms, Victor does not have the brachialis of Phill, but this forearms are incredible and Victor has a better back (Including lats and trapezius) and Vic triceps are comparable with the amazing triceps of Phil. Well, I see that in the near future the will manipulate his weight plus condition and it won't be a surprise to see Vict in 260 pounds or Phill in 256 pounds, Damn this is a Flashback of Tupac vs Notoriuos Damn, Thank you Allah for being generous with Bodybuilding fans.

hydro

hydro

wow:ughnoes: nxt MR O potentially, between him n dex for the AC