• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im really curious to what u believe in that is so great that your able to post slanderous garbage and condemn my beliefs that in actuality do NO harm to others.
My slanderous garbage are based on historical events and what i see in the real world.at least they are realistic while yours are delusional.your posts do no harm to others neither do mine.I disagree with the things you say thats why i jumped on the wagon.if everybody agreed then the forums would be pointless.although i should of made my post more polite.the way i said it was rude.i will ask you to accept my apology for that one.english is not my first language and some times i get a little bit confused.

I know all about that,, thats was mans misunderstanding. God didnt preach a message of violance ans conversion he preacehed a message of faith and love, which is the message i believe. I amwell aware of the history behind Christianity, and i never said i agreed with the PEOPLES actions, i agreed with Jesus message.

i doubt that you have read history,those religious propaganda sites you have posted occasionally are not a reliable source of history nether is the bible and other holy books.they are fictional,so is jesus.there is not a single proof he existed and all the things about him,the message you believe in are man made.
please do me a favor and tell me the life philosophy that u live by bc we all live by one rather we know it or not

i take life as it is.i see my self as i tiny piece of sand in the absolute infinite(universe)there for i have accepted the fact that humans don't have the answer for everything.i can live with that.
Thats the difference between an atheist and a religious man,fear.The atheist isn't scared of the unknown while the religious is.This is why you religious people prefer to believe in fictional stories that proof for their existence is nowhere to be found,instead of accepting the fact that we cant know everything.i live in the real world and i don't turn my head on the sky begging for salvation neither i praise fictional personalities.

i would also like u to tell me whay yours is better than a message of peace and love and humblness and achieveing your goals without hrming others so you can have the ability to further help others.
I don't disagree with that but thats not what religion does.religions are more oppressing than helping they have done more evil than good.I strongly believe
that this world would be better without religions.i am also against religious lessons in schools they should let the kid grow up and think for there selfs.99% of those who believe wouldnt believe if those beliefs weren't pushed in there childish brain

Im speaking of MYSELF, bc my actions are the only ones i am accountable.
You dont speak only for your self,you speak about god and jesus so there actions are accountable.you speak for a flawless god while his best creation(humans) is full of flaws.you speak about compassion.Lots of that in africa and other places.I am not highly educated and i am not super smart i am just realistic.I take the things religions say and try to fit fit them in the real world but they don't fit anywhere

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
According to the Bible, God gave people a free will. It was their choice to sin, which brought about (and still causes) many of the atrocities of the world. You're simply ignorant regarding the Bible spouting off stuff like that.
Sure, many people in certain religions have committed horrible acts against other groups. That doesn't mean the religion promoted it- it's the act of radicals.

according to the bible you should have black people as slaves and you should
not treat women equally.does that sound good you?ain't so compassionate.Those atrocities forced beliefs in people and that how cristianity got big and passed from generation to generation..."either you believe in jesus or we will kill you"thats how it was back then.Also back then
it far more easy to convince people.Their perception was inferior to ours they didn't have science or internet

Also, if God is real, you have to consider that only one religion can be true because otherwise a number of important things would contradict each other. Catholicism and Islam and a few others appear obvious to me as a means of controlling masses, though certain others, such as fundamental Baptist, appear to make more sense. So when discussing the topic of religion with me, don't criticize either of those 2 as a means of putting down my beliefs- I'm think they're bs too. :e5dunno:

That doesn't make sense and its against your gods preaching.All of them believe the same things,one god.Whats the difference if call him yahmet,allah
or god.how people are supposed to know?He never shows up...How do you know that your religion is wright Catholicism and Islam are much older than
yours.how can you know better after 1500 years when there is no historical proof?how do know the jews are not wright?they where there when this stuff happened.After all its the jews religion you believe in.you just added some stuff like jesus on it

I fully understand arguments both for and against religion, but I haven't seen anything substantial enough for me to 100% go with one side over the other. I don't see the point in choosing one and going on a die-hard assault against the other; it just leads to trouble and closed mindedness.

You are young and fully understandable to be a little confused.when i was 16
i didnt know what to believe which is logic since they teach you about religions in schools.Its very easy to convince a kid.Behind the so called savior
there is money and control of the masses.that is what religion is all about and thats what it does

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't disagree with that but thats not what religion does.religions are more oppressing than helping they have done more evil than good.I strongly believe that this world would be better without religions.i am also against religious lessons in schools they should let the kid grow up and think for there selfs.99% of those who believe wouldnt believe if those beliefs weren't pushed in there childish brain

Best paragraph in this thread.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump for Serb, you should have seen the stuff he was saying to Tweak, Flex and I earlier in the chat.

Apparently if I drop out of school and be a bum who lives on the streets I will have gone so because it's what god wanted, and I would be a preacher for his message? Something like that.... :uhoh2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump for Serb, you should have seen the stuff he was saying to Tweak, Flex and I earlier in the chat.

Apparently if I drop out of school and be a bum who lives on the streets I will have gone so because it's what god wanted, and I would be a preacher for his message? Something like that.... :uhoh2:

Serb said that???

if so what he said = :weaksuace:

D

Dstan

according to the bible you should have black people as slaves and you should
not treat women equally.does that sound good you?ain't so compassionate.Those atrocities forced beliefs in people and that how cristianity got big and passed from generation to generation..."either you believe in jesus or we will kill you"thats how it was back then.Also back then
it far more easy to convince people.Their perception was inferior to ours they didn't have science or internet

The bible talks about slavery, but i've never read where it says u should have black people as slaves. Many Christians were persecuted and even put to death because of what they believed. Christianity wasn't accepted by the roman government until many years after Christ died and rose again. People that have killed people in Christ's name weren't really Christians. I'm not against Catholics at all, but the early Catholic church was very corrupt, and many people did use Christianity to their advantage.

That doesn't make sense and its against your gods preaching.All of them believe the same things,one god.Whats the difference if call him yahmet,allah
or god.how people are supposed to know?He never shows up...How do you know that your religion is wright Catholicism and Islam are much older than
yours.how can you know better after 1500 years when there is no historical proof?how do know the jews are not wright?they where there when this stuff happened.After all its the jews religion you believe in.you just added some stuff like jesus on it

Muslims, Jews, and Christians all believe in one God, but there are some definate differences in each one. There is plenty of historical proof for alot of things that took place in the bible. Many secular Historians and scholars all believe Jesus lived, whether he was the son of God or not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

please do not misquote what i had said in chat.. the ultimate message that i was trying to get across to you is that God is in FULL control of EVERYTHING!!! yes even evil..

The Lord creates calamity.
Isaiah 45:7; Amos 3:6.

Lamentations 3:37-38.
37 Who can speak and have it happen
if the Lord has not decreed it?

38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High
that both calamities and good things come?

Can an evil man say or do evil things apart from God commanding (ordaining) it?
What does it mean for both good and ill to go forth from God's mouth?

even your non-belief in God, is in his full control

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

How can a good God who hates sin, will that sin comes to pass?

A. The problem--verses which apparently contradict.

God commands Pharaoh to let His people go (Exodus 5:1), but then He hardened Pharaoh's heart so that he would not let them go (Exodus 4:21; 7:3; 9:12; 10:1, 20, 27; 11:10; 14:4, 8).
God commands us to love all people (Leviticus 19:18) and then causes hatred in people's hearts (Psalm 105:25; Isaiah 19:2).

God commands that the Sabbath be remembered (Exodus 20:8-11) and then causes them to forget it (Lamentations 2:6).
G
od does not take delight in the death of the wicked (Ezekiel 33:11), yet He says that He will delight in destroying Israel when they do evil (Deuteronomy 28:63).

God desires all people to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4; 2 Peter 3:9), and yet He does not save all people even though He has the power to do so.

God commands us not to murder (Exodus 20:13), but He had predestined the crucifixion of Christ which could not have happened apart from sin (Luke 22:22; Acts 2:23; 4:27-28). In fact, it was God who ultimately killed Christ (Isaiah 53:10).

answer!!!
The two wills of God.

A. God's Moral Will.
This is God's will as it is revealed to us in scripture. He has given us clear instructions on what we ought to do and what we ought not do. We do not need to try and guess what His moral will is, nor do we need to ask Him to reveal it to us. To find God's moral will all we must do is open the Bible.
In each example listed above, the first set of verses were God's moral will. They were clear commands that He does want us to do.

B. God's Sovereign Will.
This is the will of God that He actually brings to pass. This is His will that has been determined from all of eternity. If something happens, you can be assured that it was God's sovereign will for it to happen for we know that God sovereignly brings about all things, including evil.
The second set of verses illustrate God's sovereign will. We can see that it can be different than God's moral will. After all the cross of Christ was predestined to happen, yet it could not happen without violation of God's moral will. Even though God's moral will had to be violated, God still wanted Christ to be crucified.

The narrow lens and the wide lens.

A. God can look at the world in two different ways. Therefore he can look at sin in one way and hate it, yet when it looks at it differently He can desire that it be brought about.

B. The narrow lens.
When God considers sin in and of itself, He hates and commands us not to do it. He has no desire for people to sin.
When God looks at all of mankind, He genuinely wants all to be saved. He desires that none perish.

C. The wide lens.
When God considers sin in the context of all of redemptive history, He can will for it to come about. He does not bring it about for its own sake, rather He does it for the sake of a greater good. While He hates sin in and of itself, when all things are considered, He may will for it to happen.
Same in reference to salvation. While through the narrow lens, God wants all to be saved, when He looks through the wide lens and sees what will bring Him the most glory, He wills that not all people be saved.

God ordains all sin and evil and yet He is not the "author of sin." This is shown in the following five points.

A. God never sins (Deuteronomy 32:3-4).
How do we know that God never sins?
Is the phrase, "God ordains sin," synonymous with "God is sinning?" Why or why not?

B. God is not the positive cause of sin.
God is the ultimate cause of sin, He has ordained to happen and He makes sure that it does.
God is not the positive cause of sin, rather He is the negative cause of sin.
Why does God get credit for when He cause us to do good, but He isn't blamed when He causes us to do evil?

1. God is the positive cause of good. He acts in us to cause us to do good. If He did not act, we, by nature, would never do good (Romans 3:10). Because good deeds are totally dependent on God acting in a positive or active way in our hearts, He gets all of the credit for it.

2. God is the negative cause of sin. He does not put evil desires in us so that we will sin (James 1:13). Rather, God withholds the grace necessary to keep you from sinning, thereby bringing about His desired purpose, which included sin. When God ordains sin, He doesn't make your heart evil so that you will do what He wills. No, He orchestrates all circumstances so that in our flesh, sin will be the most desirable thing and then He withholds the grace that would prevent us from sinning. He simply acts in such a way that He insures that our sinful nature will carry out the sin that He desires. Therefore, while God is the ultimate cause of sin, He is not guilty of sin.

3. A good example of this is the sun. The sun is the positive cause of light, the sun makes light. However, it is also the ultimate cause of darkness. When the earth rotates and is no longer facing the sun, it no longer receives the suns lights. Therefore, the sun is the ultimate cause of darkness, though it is not the positive cause, rather it is the negative cause. The absence of the sun is what creates the darkness, but it would not be right to say that the sun is the morally guilty cause of darkness.

C. God cannot be blamed for sin.
Scriptures make it clear that there is no evil in God (Psalm 5:4; 92:15). Therefore, if scripture teaches that God is sovereign over evil, and it does, then this objection should not even be raised. For if the Bible doesn't have a problem with God being in control of sin and yet innocent, neither should we.

D. God does not approve of sin (Psalm 11:4-6; 34:16; Habakkuk 1:13).

E. God does not ordain sin for its own sake.
When God ordains sin it is not because He enjoys sin in and of itself, rather He has a greater good in mind. While we have evil intentions in our sin, God is always working for the greatest good (Genesis 50:20).
How can God be in control of sin and bring it about, but not be guilty of sinning?
If someone came and stabbed you in the stomach out of malice, that would clearly be sin. But if a surgeon cuts your stomach open to remove a tumor, no sin is present. Yet they both have done the same thing, they cut your stomach open with a knife. So what is different? The random attack was done out of malice, but the doctor has good intentions. Now, imagine that the doctor's knife is alive and it is evil and delights in causing you pain. We can see that even though the knife is delighting in cutting you open, the doctor would still not be morally guilty of sin because he is acting for your good.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Wills of God: Deuteronomy 29:29

The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. (All Bible verses are printed out at the end of this chart.)

God's decretive will is his eternal decision about everything. It is secret--we learn about it after it happens. It is absolute and unchangeable. Psalm 115:3; Daniel 4:17, 25, 32, 35; Romans 9:18, 19; 11:33, 34; Ephesians 1:5, 9, 11 (eudokian: Good pleasure, determination)

God has revealed his will. This revealed will includes his declaration of what is pleasing to him. Theologians speak of aspects of this as his complacential (showing satisfaction, acquiescence in something; disposed to please or comply) will. Matthew 6:10; 7:21; 12:50; John 4:33-38; 7:17; Romans 12:2 (euareston: Pleasing, acceptable) Romans 10:21; Ezekiel 18:23, 32; 33:11; 1 Timothy 2:1 ff.

This does not rule out second causes, nor does it do violence to the human will. Acts 2:23; 4:25-28

Unchangeable

Because God does not change, his promises and what pleases him do not change. This will is not conditional, but absolute.

Changeable

God has revealed that the outcome of history will be radically affected by our actions, because God works through second causes. We may speak of this will as God's conditional will. God declared that he would destroy Ninevah; he did not say he would destroy it unless they repented. But they did repent, and "God changed his mind." Jonah 3:10; Exodus 32:14

Causatively, Effectively

Permissively, by not restraining evil, etc. Genesis 50:20

Bob Vincent

Here are the verses referred to in the chart above:

“But our God is in heaven; He does whatever He pleases.” (Psalm 115:3)

“This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.” (Daniel 4:17)

“They shall drive you from men, your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make you eat grass like oxen. They shall wet you with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over you, till you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomever He chooses.” (Daniel 4:25)

“And they shall drive you from men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field. They shall make you eat grass like oxen; and seven times shall pass over you, until you know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomever He chooses.” (Daniel 4:32)

“All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, “What have You done?” (Daniel 4:35)

“Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.” (Romans 9:18)

‘You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?”’ (Romans 9:19)

“Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?” (Romans 11:33, 34)

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,” (Ephesians 1:3-5)

“In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace, which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,” (Ephesians 1:7-9)

“In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,” (Ephesians 1:11)

“Your kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:10)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.” (Matthew 7:21)

“For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.” (Matthew 12:50)

‘Therefore the disciples said to one another, “Has anyone brought Him anything to eat?” Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’ I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.”’ (John 4:33-38)

“If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.” (John 7:17)

“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (Romans 12:2)

‘But to Israel he says: “All day long I have stretched out My hands To a disobedient and contrary people.”’ (Romans 10:21)

‘“Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?”’ (Ezekiel 18:23)

‘“For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies,” says the Lord God. “Therefore turn and live!”’ (Ezekiel 18:32)

“Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord God, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’” (Ezekiel 33:11)

“Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

“Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;” (Acts 2:23)

“Who by the mouth of Your servant David have said: ‘Why did the nations rage, And the people plot vain things? The kings of the earth took their stand, And the rulers were gathered together Against the Lord and against His Christ.’ “For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done.” (Acts 4:25-28)

“Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it.” (Jonah 3:10)

“So the Lord relented from the harm which He said He would do to His people.” (Exodus 32:14)

“But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.” (Genesis 50:20)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont see the point of everthing if we can not carve out our own path. Why the fuck are we all doing it if god has designed each and every one of us a specific place where we will end up?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do realize that what you are preaching right now is EXACTLY what Westboro Baptist Church is about?

Even if he did exist, God is NOT in complete control of everything, give me a break. That's just stupid.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
The Christian God is a bastard.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Serb, give me a frickin break. All you are doing is regurgitating the bible and its nonsense. It's no different than me regurgitating whats written in Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding and taking everything word for word.

The bible is FULL of holes, myself and others have pointed this out time and time again in this thread. Is god controlling what I'm writing in this thread this minute? Has god somehow magically infiltrated the higher centers of my brain and making my nerves fire a certain way?

More contradictions in the bible related to god :hsughr:

God never tempts any man
"When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone"
- James 1:13

God temps Abraham
Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!"
"Here I am," he replied.
Genesis 22:1

God will keep the earth forever
Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.
Ecclesiastes 1:4

God will destroy earth
But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.
2 Peter 3:10

God has never been seen
"No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,who is at the Father's side, has made him known."
John 1:18

Because god is invisible
"which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen."
Timothy 6:15-16

If anybody sees God, he will kill them (what a dick)
But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."
Exodus 33:20

But, people have "seem him."
So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."
Genesis 32:30

"I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said:"Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Bring them down on the heads of all the people; those who are left I will kill with the sword. Not one will get away, none will escape."
Amos 9:1

Serb, you're out of your mind if you believe any of the shit you say.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am just now seeing this sorry for my late responses.

My slanderous garbage are based on historical events and what i see in the real world.at least they are realistic while yours are delusional.your posts do no harm to others neither do mine.I disagree with the things you say thats why i jumped on the wagon.if everybody agreed then the forums would be pointless.although i should of made my post more polite.the way i said it was rude.i will ask you to accept my apology for that one.english is not my first language and some times i get a little bit confused.

definately accepted :xyxthumbs:

i doubt that you have read history,those religious propaganda sites you have posted occasionally are not a reliable source of history nether is the bible and other holy books.they are fictional,so is jesus.there is not a single proof he existed and all the things about him,the message you believe in are man made.

The sites i posted were Theological sites. Just facts about the faith. I disagree, their is definately historical referance of Jesus Christ outside of theBible, Jesus definately exsisted.

i take life as it is.i see my self as i tiny piece of sand in the absolute infinite(universe)there for i have accepted the fact that humans don't have the answer for everything.i can live with that.
Thats the difference between an atheist and a religious man,fear.The atheist isn't scared of the unknown while the religious is.This is why you religious people prefer to believe in fictional stories that proof for their existence is nowhere to be found,instead of accepting the fact that we cant know everything.i live in the real world and i don't turn my head on the sky begging for salvation neither i praise fictional personalities.

Infinity does not exsist in our universe, and physics has proved that. I discussed it in an earlier post about how scientists tried to apply physics to the outer areas of space for experimentation and their anwsers werent working when the experiments were done because of what they reasoned infinity does not exsist in this realm. As far as u thinking i live in fear uyou couldnt be any more incorrect. I have said this many times in this thread i studied success conscienceness for many years and the science of personal achievement as well i have ridden my self of superstition and fear bc they will cripple your mind and only limit your potential if you believe in them. I believe in what i know to be true. God's exsistance in my life is one of the things i DEFINATELY believe in.

I don't disagree with that but thats not what religion does.religions are more oppressing than helping they have done more evil than good.I strongly believe
that this world would be better without religions.i am also against religious lessons in schools they should let the kid grow up and think for there selfs.99% of those who believe wouldnt believe if those beliefs weren't pushed in there childish brain

I am not against religion im am against oppression. This i strongly agree, i wish power crazy people would not be in charge of things bc all they do is control peoples minds which is terrible. This is also why i stress that you should search for God and He will reveal himself to you in a way that u know it must be God. You cant search with skepticism you must search with full faith. I think all the positive and moral teachings should be left in place, but we should also teach people how not to have fear. I have Love fear and respect for the LORD. DOnt get me wrong now i know that all glory goes to God, and it is God granting me my blessings. I fear God out of respect for Him being God, and i know where i stand as God's creation. This fact does not cripple me it only motivates me to live the blessed life i have been given.

You dont speak only for your self,you speak about god and jesus so there actions are accountable.you speak for a flawless god while his best creation(humans) is full of flaws.you speak about compassion.Lots of that in africa and other places.I am not highly educated and i am not super smart i am just realistic.I take the things religions say and try to fit fit them in the real world but they don't fit anywhere
What you dont understand is that God IS FLAWLESS. Man is not bc of our free will. God gave us free will so we could choose to love Him. Free will also allows us to do harm. Thats sin

This is theology. God is the ultimate good, meaning nothing is better than God. God is also a 3 headed God meaning he exsists as God The Father God The Son and God The Holy Spirit, 3 persons one God. Gods nature is to exsist.

Human nature: Thoughts truley exsist as vibrations in our minds. You must except that from science. Anything that exsists in our minds and is a good thing becomes better when it is in our reality. God exsists in our minds as a thought vibration. Gods nature is to be the ultimate good so if God exsists in our minds as a thought vibration by nature God would become better if He exsisted in our reality so according to theology God MUST exsist in our reality because He is the highest form of good. God that exsists in reality would be greater than God that exsists in our minds by nature, and God's nature wont allow anything to be greater than God. God exsists in our reality.

J

jornT

Serb, you're a fucking retard! (God made me say so)

God also wants me (the messias) give you the message that he doesn't exsist. And HE!!!!!! is in control of everything, so they're noway I could have come up with this myself, so better believe it of fear his wrath! Ofcourse that wouldn't be possible because he doesn't exsist, but I'm pretty fucking sure there's a good explanation for this, because HE!!!!!!!! is flawless, and human logic not.

BigBen, I still don't get how you can call your god flawless. A God that lets INNOCENT childeren starve to dead, tsunamis killing infi people.....

How can something flawless allow innocents to suffer through this (and those examples have nothing to do with interfering with free will of others)