• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The end of the world!!!!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Darwin>Aquinas IMO.
<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=4355471&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can now guarantee you, that you don't have an 143 IQ.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

:e5dunno: i thought u were smart enough to think on that level i dont even think u understood my post. if u did understand it which mean u must of bc u passed judgement on it then what was i saying jorn?

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Other religions actual referance the bible to make their own writings more sound. If im correct the bible is the oldest written document.
Not even close. The Epic of Gilgamesh (which contains a flood story) was written sometime in the late 2000s B.C. The Bible, which is traditionally said to have been written by Moses even though it probably wasn't, would've been written several hundred years later. The earliest date I could find for the Torah was 1500 B.C.

Hinduism's Rigveda is dated around the same time of the Bible, and could possibly be older.

Also, who cares if other religions reference the Bible? Christians reference other religions, too.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not even close. The Epic of Gilgamesh (which contains a flood story) was written sometime in the late 2000s B.C. The Bible, which is traditionally said to have been written by Moses even though it probably wasn't, would've been written several hundred years later. The earliest date I could find for the Torah was 1500 B.C.

Hinduism's Rigveda is dated around the same time of the Bible, and could possibly be older.

Also, who cares if other religions reference the Bible? Christians reference other religions, too.

For all we know some guy with some psychiatric disorder could have been written those books. I thought a group of men in Rome wrote the New Testament didnt they?

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I thought a group of men in Rome wrote the New Testament didnt they?
Something like that. I was just saying that there are documents older than the Bible...that contain stories the Bible uses no less.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If they made religion more interesting, I'd be more apt to give it a shot. The Bible needs more excitement.

For example, instead of a crucifix, they should use a ring. They should rename the three Wisemen, Gimli, Legolas, and Aragorn. Baby Jesus could be called Frodo Baggins. And the devil could be Sauron. Fuck yeah. Then maybe put Liv Tyler in there somewhere, to add some hotness and help level out the sausagefest. Then they need a badass soundtrack and cutting-edge computer animated special effects.

I'd definitely pick up a Bible if it was that action packed.

man, what the fuck am I talking about. Afd69f1ad4 1

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quick question:
In the third part of the film they interview two people who used to work in the IRS department, and they talked about how they couldn't find a law to justify the IRS, and they went on to say that they had not filed a tax return for some years now.
So if there is no law, does that mean that someone can stop paying it then even if they take them to court, they can't do anything to that person??
thanks

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quick question:
In the third part of the film they interview two people who used to work in the IRS department, and they talked about how they couldn't find a law to justify the IRS, and they went on to say that they had not filed a tax return for some years now.
So if there is no law, does that mean that someone can stop paying it then even if they take them to court, they can't do anything to that person??
thanks

I dunno, that should would be nice. But if there was a loop hole that easy it would have been exploited long ago. Maybe that is how those lawyers are able to dramatically decrease the amount owed to the IRS. :e5dunno:

J

jornT

:e5dunno: i thought u were smart enough to think on that level i dont even think u understood my post. if u did understand it which mean u must of bc u passed judgement on it then what was i saying jorn?

Epic attempt at turning the tables. :bowroflarms:

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So he's still the same old white guy century after century. It just seems like a cult, to me.

no one has ever seen seen him so he might look like this
http://www.weirdspace.dk/SouthPark/God.htm

thanks for the Penn & Teller video good stuff

bigben you claim to be a very smart but your posts and claims about relationship with god are delusional.how is god flawless while the world he created is full shit.if he was flawless he would create a world that everybody was even,a world that everybody would have a chance for a decent
living.how does he let that bush guy praise his name and at the same time he is bombing the poor and the hopeless.take a look around do you see anything flawless?read the history about Byzantium where christianity started to grow as a religion.the kings forced cristianity while they killed and tortured
thousands and thousands of people who where against their beliefs.What happened to the so called god of compassion.you may have read the bible but i have read history and i now that christians committed some of the worst atrocities in the history of mankind.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quick question:
thanks

This is a sticky question for sure. I'd suggest you watch the video "Freedom to Fascism." Do a search for it on google video, its there.

Interestingly, this past summer a lawyer out of Louisiana was taken to Federal court because he hadn't paid his income tax in like a decade. He was acquitted on all charges.

Part 1 (the rest are linked on the side)
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KjBy_qp4Zc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6KjBy_qp4Zc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

But at the same time, it doesn't mean that they won't do anything. You should look into the case of Ed & Elaine Brown out of New Hampshire. They're a typical married couple who decided to stop paying an income tax for a decade, because they couldn't find a law and nobody could show them one. Anyways, they were convicted for tax evasion in a faulty trial that violated a ton of their rights, and instead of accepting, they armed themselves in their home and had like a 10 month stand off with Federal Marshals. (interesting though how it never made the news).

Anyways, they were brought down eventually by Marshals who illegally entrapped them, by posing as supporters of them.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no one has ever seen seen him so he might look like this
http://www.weirdspace.dk/SouthPark/God.htm

thanks for the Penn & Teller video good stuff

bigben you claim to be a very smart but your posts and claims about relationship with god are delusional.how is god flawless while the world he created is full shit.if he was flawless he would create a world that everybody was even,a world that everybody would have a chance for a decent
living.how does he let that bush guy praise his name and at the same time he is bombing the poor and the hopeless.take a look around do you see anything flawless?read the history about Byzantium where christianity started to grow as a religion.the kings forced cristianity while they killed and tortured
thousands and thousands of people who where against their beliefs.What happened to the so called god of compassion.you may have read the bible but i have read history and i now that christians committed some of the worst atrocities in the history of mankind.

my point wasnt to prove that i was smart.

I know all about that,, thats was mans misunderstanding. God didnt preach a message of violance ans conversion he preacehed a message of faith and love, which is the message i believe. I am well aware of the history behind Christianity, and i never said i agreed with the PEOPLES actions, i agreed with Jesus message.

Im not trying to convert u so i dont see why u care about what i believe in anyway. U just jumped on the bandwangon huh man. Now please do me a favor and tell me the life philosopy that u live by bc we all live by one rather we know it or not, and i would also like u to tell me whay yours is better than a message of peace and love and humblness and achieveing your goals without hrming others so you can have the ability to further help others. Im really curious to what u believe in that is so great that your able to post slanderous garbage and condemn my beliefs that in actuality do NO harm to others. Im speaking of MYSELF, bc my actions are the only ones i am accountable.