• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VBPs workouts and so on

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VBP is back.Hopefully you keep updating from now on:thumbsup2:

VBP

VBP

VBP is back.Hopefully you keep updating from now on:thumbsup2:

I sure will. Thank you.:gaysign:

Today I did my first hard legworkout and loved it. I'm just so glad to be back at the gym hitting the weights. I can appreciate it because of all the things that kept me away from the iron the last few months

Saturday 17.1.2009
A2
1 Barbell Curls:
40kg x 8-4-3 = 15RP
2 Hammer Curls: 17,5kg x 19
3 Calves in Leg Press Machine: 300kg x 19
4 SLDL: 120kg x 18
5 Leg press: 300kg x 8, 200kg x 50

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session man! nice curls!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session man! nice curls!:borat:

VBP

VBP

Prince: Thanks. It was quite nice workout.

VBP

VBP

Hmm. I'm really fatigued after 70minutes of ice hockey. I will see, if I have the energy to drag my butt to the gym. If not, I must do this workout later. If I go to the gym, I probably don't do a great workout. I'm tired.

VBP

VBP

Monday's workout sucked, so I don't put it on the web. It just went wrong in all possible ways. Tuesday looked better, and I did a nice little workout - but no squat. Legs were sore after all the skating. I'll write something tomorrow. Now I'm tired

VBP

VBP

Looks like I'm getting ill again. Sore throat and everything. That would explain this weeks weak feeling. I still go to the gym and do my workouts, but with lighter weights. I don't own a thermometer, so i don't know, if I have fever or not.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome last session man,
hope you feel better soon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
VBP

VBP

Blah. Fever. Damn it. Not much, but still. I'll stay away from all though activities for some time. This sucks, but what can I do? More vitamins:D

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take vitamin C, alot of clean fluids like water, Nyquill and go to a fucking doctor lol.

VBP

VBP

Take vitamin C, alot of clean fluids like water, Nyquill and go to a fucking doctor lol.

LOL :D Vitamins: check. Fluids: check, NyQuil isn't sold in Finland, but medication: check. Fucking doctor: nah. Feeling better already. Just having a bad luck: two different types of flu passed.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL :D Vitamins: check. Fluids: check, NyQuil isn't sold in Finland, but medication: check. Fucking doctor: nah. Feeling better already. Just having a bad luck: two different types of flu passed.

.... Nyquill not sold.... how.. :bitenails:

I would kill someone not having access to nyquill, I'd grow my hair out dye it ginger, wear white face paint cut a smile into my face and run around blowing shit up making up extravagant stories about my scars.

VBP

VBP

.... Nyquill not sold.... how.. :bitenails:

I would kill someone not having access to nyquill, I'd grow my hair out dye it ginger, wear white face paint cut a smile into my face and run around blowing shit up making up extravagant stories about my scars.

Well hello joker. No, no nyquill. Flu isn't a big deal here. It's freezing outside and different virus/bacteria goes by every year. You just rest for a few days and when feeling better, get back to work or school.

Tomorrow should go outside and ski about 10 kilometers. On thursday I may go to the gym and do something light

E: It's fun to write and after writing notice a fucking huge amount of typos. Just give me a pen and paper, and I'd write like a fucking Dostojevski, but with a computer:D

VBP

VBP

2 Workouts. Nothing special. Just easy, lightweight, gayish training

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ how bout u post them! :headbang:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Log Failure so far, post all your logs even the shitty ones it shows flucuations of strength and weakness in your training regiment.

VBP

VBP

I didn't even mark up the weights of the first workout, because it was just kinda getting back to the weightroom.
Second workout:

A2 (cruise)
1 Bb curl:
30kg x 15
2 Hammer curl: 17,5kg x 15
3 Calves in legpress: 250kg x 16
4 SLDL: 120kg x 10
5 Leg Press: 250kg x 8, 150kg x 50

Tomorrow again. With a little heavier weights.