• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE Muscle

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Tell me about it rock and roll express the four horsemen the good days are gone

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Dusty Rhodes , magnum TA, and my favorite the road warriors.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even Hulk Hogan used to be cool in those days I hear.

F

Fozz

It's an ok trend. However, I'd prefer to see more of a focus on wrestling instead of aesthetics. I think Brock Lesnar is a prime example. Just a physical specimen with an extensive wrestling background.

R

rz3300

Banned
Wow, he looks like a different man. I guess you can probably say that about a lot of these guys though. I am still amazed that the Undertaker is still around and doing his thing, so I bet when he was in his prime he was probably something to be desired. As much guff as the sport gets for being fake or rigged, you cannot dispute the fact that these are professional athletes with great bodies. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about wrestlers who are hardly into use of steroids but come to think of it that may seem difficult considering the dastardly act of the game. I like the body build of Andrew the Giant, Stone Cold

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those clips are serious training session just too superb body build. Those hefty muscles are undoubtedly results of serious, disciplined regular body training

P

pwarbi

WWE is just a soap opera more than anything now, and as with soap operas, it needs to have a cast that people think are good to look at. Real wrestling like it used to be wouldn't get the amount of viewers that WWE gets, and one of the reasons for that is because of the wrestlers and how they look these days. All show and no substance is a phrase that's often been aimed at WWE so I don't think it comes as any surprise that the wrestlers seem to be more concerned with how they look more than the actual sport.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is wrestling without the muscles? The spectators want to see the muscles banging each other, that’s the spectacle of WWE now. That’s why I wonder how CM Punk became a wrestler when he didn’t have those bulging muscles of a popular wrestler. I’d say without the muscle, a wrestler is not that exciting even if he is so good in the ring. By the way, Brock Lesnar is also an attraction in UFC, the premiere MMA league. Not only because of his unusually big muscles but also because of his MMA skills. He was champion before.

P

pwarbi

While I think you are right, and most fans of wrestling do want to see muscle bound wrestlers in the ring, there needs to be a balance and they can't all be built like Andre the giant. In recent years there as been a shift to wrestlers with speed and agility rather than brute strength, but I don't see why both can't compete side by side. If the sport was real, then there might be an issue against that happening but seeing as it's all scripted anyway I'm sure the WWE wouldn't have a problem creating scripts for all different types of wrestlers competing against each other.

I think that's what people want to see and I've no doubt that the WWE will want to give them that as it makes them even more money. Keep the fans happy and you will always be successful.

M

mjrpwrlfting

The Dudly boyz were the shit when they allowed tables, ladders, chairs... they some the most epic fights with hardy boyz. Some of the best wrestlmanias ever.... that was some good wrestling and they were not jacked at all....

M

mjrpwrlfting

Last edited by a moderator:
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those WWE legendary superstars have all retired and currently or recently the Undertaker hung up his fighting boots calling it an end to his illustrious career in the WWE sports entertainment.