• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Palumbo Diet

R

radguym

cadio times are first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or right after your workout. I know that cardio can be done once a day if you want to i know its also really low intensity like 3-like 4 mph at the most. keep under 125 bpm

R

radguym

For a 200 pound man

MEAL #1
5 whole eggs (make sure to buy OMEGA-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good OMEGA-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don’t need to be the Omega-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ½ tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ½ tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

and have a cheat meal after two weeks of starting the diet. Preferably last meal of the day. Same time every week

MEAL #5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ½ tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

and have a cheat meal after two weeks of starting diet. this is to keep the body looking full and replenish glycogen stores. This preferably should be the last meal so that you dont cheat. Same time every week

R

radguym

also as for the cardo if it goes over an hour then it can also go to two sessions. I dont know if that help drids

R

radguym

Palumbo Diet:

Supps:
ESSENTIAL POLYUNSATURATES:
-Omega-3 Fish Oil pills 1000mg 3x per day
-Evening Primrose Oil (Omega-6) 1300mg 2x per day
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil is still better for your heart! These are HEART HEALTHY MONOUNSATURATED FATS (along with MACADAMIA NUT OIL). MONO's are NOT essential fats; however, they ARE very heart healthy.

NON ESSENTIAL but HEART HEALTHY
Macadamia Nut oil (Omega-9 monosaturates) 2-3 ablespoons per day
I'm a believer in a good whole food supplement. I've mentioned it before:

Juice Plus+ gives you 12 servings of fruits and veggies in 4 pills (no sugar, no fiber). http://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/pages/H...a?site=dp02724

Good legal Test/anti-aromatase:
6-oxo or Gaspari Novedex XT

Liver Support:
LIV-52 by Himalayan Labs for liver detoxification at its best!

Take all supps with food

Diet: (for 250lb man)
Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter (PWO)
Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
Meal 6 6 whole eggs
(5 meals for Women)

HAVE YOUR CHEAT MEAL ON THE SAME DAY EVERY WEEK, last meal of the day so you dont cheat again.

FOR WEIGHT GAIN:
Follow my same formula. . . High protein (50g per meal), Moderate Fat (25g per meal), and moderate carbs (35-50g per meal). If you're a hard gainer, eat 8-10 meals. If you're an easy gainer (but get fat easily), stick to 6 meals per day.

For the 1000th time, when following my diet plan (which includes getting your brain into ketosis), there can be NO starchy carbs eaten!

Cardio:
CARDIO should be performed at a low intensity (under 120bpm heartrate). This will ensure that you use FAT as a fuelsource since as your heartrate increase, carbohydrates begin to become the preferred fuel of choice for the body. When on a low carb diet, you're body will break down muscle and turn that into carbs. Remember, Fat CANNOT be changed into carbs. Therefore, for bodybuilding, the rule of cardio should be LONG DURATION, LOW INTENSITY

Forget using:
-MCT's are a waste when you're dieting. If you're gonna use FATS for an energy source, they might as well serve a function in the body. MCTs are useless. They can only serve as a source of energy!