• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bad taste= legit gear???

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Correct me if i am wrong but i was told if you hit a vein when injecting this can cause a bad taste in your mouth??? any comments

Yes that can be true, you might start coughing and other sides but it will mostly pass. Thats if you hit the vein when injecting and not directly inject into it.

As for the taste, are you tasting anything? I wouldn't worry about it either way. I didn't taste EQ when I took it or taste any Test.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20inchguns, you just keep digging yourself a hole each time you make a post on here.. in all honesty dude, you have very little knowledge about what your even talking about..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd say if you hit a vein and injected, it was nice knowing you :tiphat:

injecting right into the vein does not necessarily mean that you will die, i know many people this has happened to, it can result in a death but not in ALL cases.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes that can be true, you might start coughing and other sides but it will mostly pass. Thats if you hit the vein when injecting and not directly inject into it.

As for the taste, are you tasting anything? I wouldn't worry about it either way. I didn't taste EQ when I took it or taste any Test.

i had the taste in my mouth about 1 min after i took the shot and it tasted just like it smelled. and i never had a taste in my previous use of EQ or test so that's why i thought it was a bit strange.

i talked to a guy at my gym who was a very competitive powerlifter for several years and asked him about the taste thing. he said he too had experienced a taste with gear other than tren. he said it was most likely the benzol alcohol i was tasting and had nothing to do with the legitamacy of the gear. he made me feel a little better when he told me he had heard of the lab and that it was relatively new, so it had a good chance of it being legit.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i had the taste in my mouth about 1 min after i took the shot and it tasted just like it smelled. and i never had a taste in my previous use of EQ or test so that's why i thought it was a bit strange.

i talked to a guy at my gym who was a very competitive powerlifter for several years and asked him about the taste thing. he said he too had experienced a taste with gear other than tren. he said it was most likely the benzol alcohol i was tasting and had nothing to do with the legitamacy of the gear. he made me feel a little better when he told me he had heard of the lab and that it was relatively new, so it had a good chance of it being legit.

Ya I have read and hear about that being the reason for the taste also. (BA) That is a good thing knowing that they are at least putting that in there instead of it just being plain oil, there is a lot better chance of it being legit if they went through the hassle of putting BA in it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya I have read and hear about that being the reason for the taste also. (BA) That is a good thing knowing that they are at least putting that in there instead of it just being plain oil, there is a lot better chance of it being legit if they went through the hassle of putting BA in it.

that's exactly what he told me. since it's an UG lab he said at least there showing some precaution and making it sterile with the alcohol, plus with the easy availabilty of steroid powders and whatnot it's not all that expensive to make legit gear anyway. i'm feeling much more confident in the legitamacy of it, but the best way to tell if something is real is results!!!!

thanks for you thoughts :tiphat:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the future, do not post on an open forum that you know the person who does these type of activities.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the future, do not post on an open forum that you know the person who does these type of activities.

i don't understand? i don't even know if this is directed at me but you have a section marked anabolics and i had a legitamate question and people weighed in on it. was something wrong done here? :e5dunno: