• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Let's get HARDCORE with DNP!!!

MetalMX

MetalMX

I keep reading about DNP, it seems like a very interesting compound. More and more guys are using it around my area for pre-contest purposes and they say they prefer it over Clen and T3 since it doesn't affect hormone levels. Clen and T3 work on receptors while DNP goes straight to the source the mitochondria working as an uncoupling agent (consuming energy and giving it off as heat rather than making ATP).

Any of you hardcore guys use DNP?

Come on their must be someone on the boards here who uses it, if not then the Mecca just isn't hardcore enough :keke:

DNP MECHANISMS

The basics first. DNP is a classified as a chemical poison. It's mode of action is to disrupt the ETC (electron transport chain) and cause uninhibited exchange of protons. This exchange of protons is what is responsible for making ADP into ATP. NOTHING can stop the disruption of this process once it starts. DNP works no matter what! High or low T3 has nothing to do with whether or not DNP affects the mitochondria and burns off extra energy. DNP gets into the cell and into the mitochondria and causes proton release. No other hormones are needed or noted.

Even so, it works in much the same way as clen or ECA or PPACA or thyroid. They ALL cause the metabolism to speed up. These all work via the mitochondria as well, although the non-DNP diet drugs work on the receptors first and DNP goes directly to the mitochondria the results are the same which is speeding up the metabolism to burn fat.

Some other important facts you should know are how ephedrine and beta-3 activation drugs work.

These both cause uncoupling of the ETC chain just like DNP! Ephedrin works part of its magic via beta-3's and much research has been done looking for a magic beta-3 drug. Why, we have it and it is called DNP! If you are sitting around and something is making you hotter, you are most likely experiencing an uncoupling of the ETC chain. No big deal, but DNP just causes a greater effect.

I knew there was a reason that you CANNOT die from DNP usage, at least the doses many are doing. I talked to a couple people about this but just couldn't find the info to prove it. Ok, so what does DNP do? It uncouples the ETC or oxidative phosphorylation as was elaborate upon above, allowing electron flow to go unchecked at maximal rate and resulting in heat production and ATP depletion.

ATP depletion is the key. What condition exists when you have totally exhausted all ATP and no more is being created? A very good instance we all know about is when you are dead and it is called 'rigor mortis'. Rigor mortis results because no more ATP is binding to the myosin head of the sarcomere in the muscle fibers.

So what does this have to do with us? No one has ever had rigor mortis on DNP or even severe cramping that has ever been documented. Furthermore, and to be more specific as to the uncoupler DNP, the electron gradient is collapsed and it runs unchecked at maximal as I have explained above, but as the gradient continues to increase electron transport becomes more difficult and the process SLOWS! Additionally, under very large artificially created electrochemical proton gradients, normal electron flow stops and may even result in

REVERSE electron transport flow!

All that was complicated and here is what it means. The respiration chain has a safety mechanism which allows for feedback controls to keep you from killing yourself. This is also another reason you will not want to do DNP for long periods. If you have taken enough as to create a large gradient the flow of electrons your burning of calories might even STOP! This will happen if you don't eat enough calories and appears to be more detrimental on a high fat type diet because as you will see below, glucose can ameliorate charge differentials in the mitochondria and at the cell surface while on DNP.

DNP works NO MATTER WHAT! It uncouples the electron transport train (ETC) and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Some have said it doesn't work after a small dose or only after taking DNP for 2 days or so. I think they are the same kind of person who would take a drink of beer and say, 'Oh, I'm not drunk so alcohol doesn't work'! Alcohol still affects your brain cells and hormone levels and slows down the metabolism. Just because you didn't drink enough to be drunk doesn't mean nothing happens!

DNP is anti-proteolytic. This means DNP does not break down protein via the mechanism through which DNP works. DNP is actually better for you than cardio because exercise is PROTEOLYTIC which in itself is another reason to not be doing a high fat diet. High fat diets and exercise both lower insulin and raise glucagon levels which cause breakdown of protein. It is a proven fact that 10-20% of energy from exercise comes from AA breakdown as well as release of glutamine from the cells. DNP burns calories and does not affect hormone levels. Someone said something about it causing ketosis which is likely if you don't eat any carbs but DNP is not, by itself going toaffect insulin levels like glucose disposal agents metformin or phenformin.

DNP is not going to be advantageous to muscle building. THIS DOES NOT DISAGREE WITH WHAT I WROTE ABOVE! It is anti-proteolytic via its mode of action, BUT if there is not enough energy in the cells to build muscle it ain't gonna happen. Again, diet is key.

DNP is one of the SAFEST drugs you can take!!!!! Why? Am I nuts?! I am basing this on DNP's mode of action. DNP has one purpose and mechanism and affects nothing else, but the mitochondria. DNP does not affect hormone levels as do clen, ECA, T3, etc. It has no side affects that you don't expect such as shakes or cramping. Compare DNP to some of the Drugs the FDA has approved and look at their side effects and then tell me what is safer!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasnt DNP used in dynamite? thats how they found out its fat burning effects...miners surrounded by the stuff started losing weight back in the day? thats what i heard, ive also heard its one of the most DANGEROUS drugs and you shouldnt mess with it

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Just my opinion i would not touch it.

To much DNP=Death

People have died from this compound it is nothing to be messing around with i know hardcore bodybuilders that would not touch this compound with a 10 foot pole:eek5nono:

MetalMX

MetalMX

The dangerous are highly over-rated and only occur with overdosing. I'd surely try it at least once but thats because i'm so open minded haha.

Basically your just going to sweat your balls off, be more lethargic and weaker in the gym that's about it worth it for the results.

But imagine for a second, you just finished a awesome bulking cycle and you want to lose the fat you've gained from it, you go on DNP a cycle or two and you could be back bulking in a couple of weeks! instead of having to cut for possibly a few months and losing some muscle along the way, not to mention the dread dieting and cardio.

Now who wouldn't want that!

The only thing with DNP is that it's catabolic contrary to popular belief it should only be used with AAS.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Well if you use it please use caution and let us know how you make out best of luck bro:xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post , most of the science is pretty well dead on, except some of the stuff on reverse electron flow where he says the ECT has a safety mechanism, then the next paragraph he says it works "no matter what", lol.

Anyways, it is indeed a dangerous drug, but truth be told, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to ever overdose and die on it. I wouldn't trust buying someone else's DNP caps, I'd have to cap it myself just to be sure. Because the difference between 400mg and say 1400 mg is death.

It works like magic for fat loss though.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MetalMX--> I appreciate your posting but could please link to where you are copy/pasting from?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DNP is used for a lot of odd things. Photos, wood preserving and many other things. I really don't see putting this in your body being a good thing. I haven't found many guys on other boards very eager to put this in their bodies either.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DNP is used for a lot of odd things. Photos, wood preserving and many other things. I really don't see putting this in your body being a good thing. I haven't found many guys on other boards very eager to put this in their bodies either.

Ya, me either. I would like to see someone else use it but not to sure about ingesting it myself.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
but serb would use anything :D

MetalMX

MetalMX

I would use it as well. We Serbs will hit anything bro lol

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DNP is NOT one of the safest drugs you can take, if you mess up or take too much then you will die from practically "cooking" yourself to death (I have a friend who knew someone who died from it). Unless you are willing to take the risk and know exactly what you are doing I would stay away from it and stick with Clen and Cynomel.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Im well aware of the risks. The only real risk is from having caps that might be overdosed.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im well aware of the risks. The only real risk is from having caps that might be overdosed.

Which is a big risk. As I mentioned, someone fucks up the dose and you think you have 200mg caps, but you really have 1000mg ones, and you take 2 caps, you're dead.

If you're going to do it, get powder and a scale and cap it yourself.

Zomb131

Zomb131

DNP is fucking poison

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Which would result in DEATH.. Why not just get some HGH or hgh frag 176-191? Seems a lot safer to me?

MetalMX

MetalMX

hgh frag im willing to try but pinning ED isnt something i really want to do dude.

Big04 do you know how much weight your friend lost with the frag-hgh?