• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

H-drol run

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I am on my 19th day of a h-drol run and i must say this is a great compound for recomp. So far i have gained 4 lbs but there is a very noticable drop in bf and muscle density and hardness.

Strength is starting to go up and i have had no real sides was having dry joints in the 1st week but i went up on my fish oil doses and that took care of it.

I pre-loaded Cycle Support for 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle at 1 scoop in the a.m. and 1 scoop in the p.m. in my protein shake. I also take 1 cap of LiverLonger twice a day along with fish oil 10 caps a day(split dosed)Whey protein EAS 2 scoops a day and a multi.

For my pct i am running Post Cycle Support 2 caps twice a day and Retain 2 which i will start on day 15 of pct.

This is my 2nd cycle i ran Havoc last September and got very good results from that. If you are looking for increased strength and cut bf at the same time than this is the compound for you. If you looking to bulk then this would not be the best choice. If anyone has any questions on the H-drol or any of the supps i am running with it feel free to ask:xyxthumbs:

Steve56

Steve56

bro i have been thinking about using either h-drol or epistane for precontest for like the final 4-5 weeks..what are you using as a PCT to get your test levels back up to speed again?? I was thinking of running either novedex-xt or Reversitrol

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
where is the best place to buy these compounds...bb.com seems to have the best price on havoc etc. Dunno if you can get h-drol there though

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm i should've tried out h-drol..

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Doses? I think I read through your whole Havoc log before I decided to do Epistane. Very good! Looks like you have everything in order. Nolva on hand :ughfingers:

I've heard H-Drol at 100 mg is still light on the sides and gives you nasty gains. Maybe I'll give that a go one day :drool:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Old bump of old thread :bitelip:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lmao, didn't even notice.