• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The official Studying thread

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am studying Control Theory (Engineering speak for how make sure systems do what you want em to). Thermo can be easy or it can be very hard. Start taking away assumptions and shit gets whack

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really liked general chem when I did it, it's the central science for good reason.

Braaq, what text's are you using for your classes?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really liked general chem when I did it, it's the central science for good reason.

Braaq, what text's are you using for your classes?

We have class notes that has 222 pages, its exerts from text books or diagrams that he made. I like when they do this because they are only $10 instead of $200. They do this so you have to show up, the notes and diagrams are so vague that if you do not show up you will be clueless on what is going on.

Apparently most of it comes from:
Bear Connors, Paradiso Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain 3rd Edition, 2007

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished my last final!!!!! Organic chem!
I am done for the semester so I wont be visiting this thread!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just finished my last final!!!!! Organic chem!
I am done for the semester so I wont be visiting this thread!

Thank god I have been done with that class long ago.. and I do not hardly remember a damn thing from it :49: BioChem on the other hand I remember a ton! lol
And stop bragging around the rest of us :angrydude: I have one more at 8am tomorrow :tear:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonight I'm handing in several 5,000 word research papers. Then I'm going to the pub.

Goodbye brain cells, hello liquid relief.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have not slept yet... and my brain is all fuzzy and I don't seem to be retaining anything I am reading right now....

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thank god I have been done with that class long ago.. and I do not hardly remember a damn thing from it :49: BioChem on the other hand I remember a ton! lol
And stop bragging around the rest of us :angrydude: I have one more at 8am tomorrow :tear:

Ive got organic chem next semester... then Biochem the semester after. im looking forward to biochem

EDIT: i actually thought i quoted The Creator... dunno what happened.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Chemistry is less than fun in all possible ways.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chemistry is less than fun in all possible ways.

Depends on what your area of interests are :e5dunno: I like BioChem because it helps me with bodybuilding and nutrition understanding the Glycolytic Pathway and the Kreb cycle among other things.. if you like to make drugs then Organic Chemistry is you thing (that is all that class is, teaching you reactions that people use to make drugs). Gen Chem just gets you prepared for either one so that one does suck :thumbsdown:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive got organic chem next semester... then Biochem the semester after. im looking forward to biochem

Do you have one semester of O-chem or two? Either way, I strongly recommend as much as possible that you get both books "Organic Chemistry as a Second Language" I and II, by Klein.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
nah i havnt got two semesters of it. I probably couldnt afford to buy both of those books haha

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i got 3 more years of chem ahead of me :ughnoes:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
well its a good thing theres so many people who study chem here hahaha

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
studying is freaky, i dropped out at jr in high to play hockey full time :gaygay: who teh fuck needs education :49:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullshit.

who do you play hockey for?

not anymore, i played for kassel huskies (ice hockey) in germany a looong time + before i switched to ice hockey i played inline hockey for Kaufunger Sharks ;)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Studyin Chemistry still.... the exam is on tuesday...

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exams for me are in 3 days. I don't have to write the first 2 though. Just the last 2.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still trying to figure out thisFAFSA crap