• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The official Studying thread

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
start my exams tomorrow....

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuesday is my last day of school before exams.

thinkler

thinkler

Hey guys

I'm doing a master in mechanical engineering

Wednesday, I have my final exam for my only course of the summer trimester. Rest of the summer will be research.

The exam I have wednesday is about FEM and mechanical analyses, both theorical and pratical, 4 hours of exams, ouch

keep studying strong

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hey guys

I'm doing a master in mechanical engineering

Wednesday, I have my final exam for my only course of the summer trimester. Rest of the summer will be research.

The exam I have wednesday is about FEM and mechanical analyses, both theorical and pratical, 4 hours of exams, ouch

keep studying strong

Mechanical engineering ey.... i hear thats a bit of a bitch :keke: Good luck mate!!

Just had my chemistry exam.... :disgust: we'll see how i go when i get my results back.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sent my transcripts to GCU

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This sucks balls
Im on my 2nd module for Psy101
and UNV101

been here on the second assignment for a while
HELPPPpppp

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Helicopter Strand is easy shit :e5dunno:

Helicopter Mechanic ftw.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Helicopter Strand is easy shit :e5dunno:

Helicopter Mechanic ftw.

nice man :xyxthumbs:

my dad used to work on oil rigs,
and had to fly from land to em' using huge helicopters
asked him how he felt when the blades were spinning lol
he was like "keep your head down,"
talked bout' if the blades weren't spinning fast enough
they'll kinda go down, choppity chop chop your head off.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna go to school, but idk what to study, maybe when my fiance is done with school ill get to it, for the time being i have to support the both of us, gotto wait 8 years :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna go to school, but idk what to study, maybe when my fiance is done with school ill get to it, for the time being i have to support the both of us, gotto wait 8 years :(

just stay in there buddy!
hey you have some time to think bout it ya know
Keep hitting the iron!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thats good that you wantto go to school. Just study something that you enjor or somethign thats gonna make you alot of money:49: Lucky for me Im studying one for both :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just curious are most of the people who are on this forum studying something involving biology or anythign that is involved with bodybuilding. Personally im studying finance and will be starting my masters in about 2 years. As of now i will probally be the onyl one posting on here for my economics class cause im taking classes in the summer to get ahead of course :hsughr:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i was studying music until this year...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm doing a law assignment. I'd forgotten how much study sux.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Just wait until you realise how little your degree actually prepares you for anything in the real world.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Just wait until you realise how little your degree actually prepares you for anything in the real world.

Do you go to school or do you work at the moment Tim?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

Just ask my wife, she has a Bachelors in Hotel Management. She worked in Hotels for 3 years where what she learned in her degree was essential but then she quit and now works in a bank.

6 years of her life wasted she reckons, except for her friends she met at uni.

I'm nearly 27 so I've been doing the real world for a while now and I'm down with it, I just need something flashy to up my employment prospects for the future.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Just curious are most of the people who are on this forum studying something involving biology or anythign that is involved with bodybuilding. Personally im studying finance and will be starting my masters in about 2 years. As of now i will probally be the onyl one posting on here for my economics class cause im taking classes in the summer to get ahead of course :hsughr:

I'm studying Law, nothing to do with the gym for me. I was a personal trainer a few years back but as we all know they're mostly just shiny things to look at in the gym who sprout bullshit out of a textbook. I learnt more from older and more experienced members in the gym than I did from my actual course.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you go to school or do you work at the moment Tim?
I'm writing up papers from my PhD so that we can publish before I hand in. I also work full time in my field.
El Freako said:
Just ask my wife, she has a Bachelors in Hotel Management. She worked in Hotels for 3 years where what she learned in her degree was essential but then she quit and now works in a bank.

6 years of her life wasted she reckons, except for her friends she met at uni.

I'm nearly 27 so I've been doing the real world for a while now and I'm down with it, I just need something flashy to up my employment prospects for the future.
Those degrees are a bit different as they are "industry" degrees which would have been on the job training in the past. They are quite useful for a specific job, but usually don't help much for a career change (which apparently our generation will have one of every 10 years on average).

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i study tweaks body :spy: