• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

i need a good stack!!!!!

shredded08

shredded08

was the test/deca cycle ur first cycle??

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i already tried test e and deca, im thinking test c and eq, also taking dbols for a few weeks as soon as i start the cycle, thanks alot for your help and info!! one more thing so im thinking a total of 10 shots 5 weeks 2 shots per week i heard that doing short cycles are better because you keep more of what you gained and you dont get as many side effects.

dude that sounds perfect. i am a big fan of short cycles. they give you excellent results to side effects and you tend to bounce back much quicker in your PCT. i would maybe go 6 or 7 weeks though, even though i like them short, 5 almost is too short. but other than that that cycle looks great bro.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know that but 30 pounds is still 30 pounds

:49:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt from such a dumb comment because of your respectable 500lb squat pic. :tiphat:
Lets look at this logically, a "good stack!" is not going to help you if your first did not do much. There is clearly something else wrong that "gear" will not help you with. What is your diet like?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt from such a dumb comment because of your respectable 500lb squat pic. :tiphat:
Lets look at this logically, a "good stack!" is not going to help you if your first did not do much. There is clearly something else wrong that "gear" will not help you with. What is your diet like?
well since im naturally a skinny kid, my boss told me to just eat all that you can take in as many calories carbs and protein as you can i was taking in as much as i should have been to gain weight, but i really thing she gave me bad gear, not on purpose but shit happens, also the first two shots i did feel alot i did them on my shoulder and after that it was on my glute through out the cycle i didnt feel no change the 5 ibs i gained was from eating like a maniac, also i was training for mass so i thought i was gonna gain but w.e, everyone is telling me i look bigger and if im o roids and shit but i didnt see a difference maybe if you guys check out my myspace pics maybe you can tell me if i did gain

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well since im naturally a skinny kid, my boss told me to just eat all that you can take in as many calories carbs and protein as you can i was taking in as much as i should have been to gain weight, but i really thing she gave me bad gear, not on purpose but shit happens, also the first two shots i did feel alot i did them on my shoulder and after that it was on my glute through out the cycle i didnt feel no change the 5 ibs i gained was from eating like a maniac, also i was training for mass so i thought i was gonna gain but w.e, everyone is telling me i look bigger and if im o roids and shit but i didnt see a difference maybe if you guys check out my myspace pics maybe you can tell me if i did gain

Well if your a hard gainer then I can see you running into problems, or if it was fake gear. But hell you squatted 500, not bad for a hard gainer bro :xyxthumbs:
If you try this next cycle and you still do not get anything even with intaking enough calories then I guess they just aren't for you or you should kick your dealers ass :49: You look like you have a good build, so I would not worry about it too much. You will gain year by year it just takes time whether you do it naturally or not.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if your a hard gainer then I can see you running into problems, or if it was fake gear. But hell you squatted 500, not bad for a hard gainer bro :xyxthumbs:
If you try this next cycle and you still do not get anything even with intaking enough calories then I guess they just aren't for you or you should kick your dealers ass :49: You look like you have a good build, so I would not worry about it too much. You will gain year by year it just takes time whether you do it naturally or not.

thanks dude! im getting it from another person haha so i shouldnt have a problem all my boys know him and get stuff from him all the time so i can trust him, so yea ima go with test c and eq ill keep you guys posted on what happens. thanks alot for all of your info!!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks dude! im getting it from another person haha so i shouldnt have a problem all my boys know him and get stuff from him all the time so i can trust him, so yea ima go with test c and eq ill keep you guys posted on what happens. thanks alot for all of your info!!!!

good call man that stack is money. good luck with it :xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks bro!!

G

getswole012345

1. you are too young to be taking steroids
2. how much weight did you gain from your first cycle
3. what did you do for your first cycle?
4. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO TAKE STEROIDS
5. eat your balls off if you want to gain weight, you need to be eating about 4k to 5k calories p/day. for your weight.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. you are too young to be taking steroids
2. how much weight did you gain from your first cycle
3. what did you do for your first cycle?
4. YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO TAKE STEROIDS
5. eat your balls off if you want to gain weight, you need to be eating about 4k to 5k calories p/day. for your weight.
before my cycle i was 190 it was my first cycle, it was test E and deca, and what possibly helped me to get to 200 was eating the way i did

G

getswole012345

then the stuff you took was fake

G

getswole012345

whoever sold you that shit you need to kick their ass asap

G

getswole012345

ok well i dont agree with you doing a cycle yet , BUT this is what i would do

deca/test e/anadrol/dbol YES BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, and the two together actually make the side effects less severe. I did it and i got no water retention and no loss of appetite.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok well i dont agree with you doing a cycle yet , BUT this is what i would do

deca/test e/anadrol/dbol YES BOTH AT THE SAME TIME, and the two together actually make the side effects less severe. I did it and i got no water retention and no loss of appetite.

:eek5nono:

there is absolutely no need to stack 4 different compounds when it is only his second cycle. drop the anadrol and use the Dbol only if you feel the need.

:49: using both at the same time makes the sides less severe? sorry, that's your personal experience with it, but that is NOT how things typically work.