• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin Levrone recent video - June 2008

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what ever makes him happy, hes probably very healthy

Mindgame

Mindgame

Attachments

• repost_0011.jpg
    repost_0011.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 89
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin is the man !!!! Funny guy.

Who cares if he is small now. He was amazing once, and that´s more most of us will accomplish.

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

really sad watching this, i know hes not supposed to look like a house or anything at his age.. but still very sad.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Kevin got just a new life.....it's been a legend and hes need respect....that's all.
It's not sad at all.

J

joligr

i read somewhere that kevin took 2 years to cut down to this size by doing intensive cardio and eating a low caloric diet for his films. still awesome to see kevin enjoying himself!..

...his real body size without Roids and GH, he wouldn't have been much bigger than that naturally

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...his real body size without Roids and GH, he wouldn't have been much bigger than that naturally

COme on, he must be weighing around 190lbs right now... he could get bigger thatn that without roids...

J

joligr

COme on, he must be weighing around 190lbs right now... he could get bigger thatn that without roids...
I just say not much bigger..., when you use roids and gh your natural limits are broken even using them only once in your life, if you keep trainig after that is easy to maintain part of that gained muscularity but if not the body just get back to his real structure. Have you seen recent pictures of Alexander Fedorov?

Attachments

• Alexander_Fedorov[1].jpg
    Alexander_Fedorov[1].jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Alexander Fedorov now.jpg
    Alexander Fedorov now.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 71
CombBoy

CombBoy

Great to see Big Kev having fun and taking the piss. Good entertainment!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
repost... and yes I believe what someone else said, he took like two years really low calories a nd high cardio to get rid of all the mass

J

joligr

repost... and yes I believe what someone else said, he took like two years really low calories a nd high cardio to get rid of all the mass
Come on... just stop working out, no effort is needed to get rid of all the mass gained with roids. It is simply human physiology.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This have been posted before but it's still funny to see lol