• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Where is Trey Brewer???

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually heard that he was here in SC either coming up this week or this past weekend as a guest poser for a NPC show

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is just meh. He seems to be in bodybuilding just for the offseason xD

well put. i bet all he looks forward to is the offseason when he can just stuff his face in the name of getting bigger for bodybuilding. when in reality he just has no control.

R

Ruhlforever

Yes, we get it. Thanks for this horrible attempt at exaggerated commentary. Please don't tempt it again.

You're Welcome Chico, this "exagerated" comments were based on the disgusting pictures we saw at guestposing he attended at. Sorry :ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes:

R

Ruhlforever

What we saw about Trey is that Bigger is not equal to BETTER, that 20 pounds of fat are not the same as 5.5 pounds of muscle, that growth means an enhanced bodypart, his lats did not change but his double chin grew. Trey must learn this lesson this happened with Ronnie Coleman and with other athletes that prefered excessive weight instead of quality lines with quality added muscle. Please trey just see at Phill 16 pounds of MASSSSS with excellent carb loading phases

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
IMO he's much over-rated, all hype because of his wheels and his offseason lunchbox look.

yeh i think that he is over-rated as well. dont think hell be a great pro. just think hell be a freak and a crowd pleaser!

R

Ruhlforever

yeh i think that he is over-rated as well. dont think hell be a great pro. just think hell be a freak and a crowd pleaser!

Agree too, totaly over rated if he does not show GROWTH in some lagging parts he can weight 500 pounds but with love handles, doble chin, moonface, etc, off season must be the most FUNNY period for a bodybuilder for Nutrition, Roids, and rest if you eat like a pig and notice some love handles and your BF gets up, you must stop or doing cardio.

:jerkoff1:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its highly possible that Trey just needs a better trainer. Someone who would instill a little more discipline and that and a given year or so to change, I think he could be a decent pro, but just decent. The guy is still young though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ the fact that he even needs a trainer to stay motivated and on his diet is proof enough he will always be a subpar pro if he even makes it there.

R

Ruhlforever

I don't want him to be another Greg kovacks with perfect legs and ugly lats and enormous muscular hands with a tiny trap complex and full of fat

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, those are some pretty dang harsh words against the dude. I dont think he deserved all of that. He needs a better off season.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well let me first start off by saying I'm a big Trey Brewer fan. I was looking forward to seeing him compete in the Jr. Nationals. He guest posed weeks prior to the show at the Ronnie Coleman Classic. Yet the day of Jr. Nationals Trey is a no show?? I just wonder if anyone has any updates as to why he didn't compete.

Dude the show is on June 20th....you must be thinking of the show a few weeks ago, Junior USA's?

R

Ruhlforever

why all the hate?

No hate is simply we saw one of the worst off season phase ever. Because Off season period is so important for us amateur, professional bodybuilders or enthusiast in this sport we must point out that Trey Brewer made a great mistake gaining weight without control, the guy's legs are impressive, he has muscles even in his hands, damn in nationals looks really good but off season surpassing a good BF index is not recommended for anybody. That's all the hate we have, about ironic jokes of Sumo, Japan, etc, is part of story, but I think we will be better because he is too young and have potential.

BR

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
It has been a long time. I haven't seen anything from Trey Brewer in a long time. Is he still alive?