• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca.com has talent : V.I.P. Vote In!

V.I.P. VOTE IN

• Total voters
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll give this one to Zoltan...I mean Zoknat.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a fucking joke i'm not on this list. blatant slap in the face. i really could care less if the ones in "power" here want to play their game and keep me out because they don't like what i have to say on certain matters. you may not agree with me and that's fine, but i do nothing but help with the debate and banter around here. go ahead and play your little childish "keep away" with the VIP, i'm here to talk, learn, debate and help others.

i vote alex. though i would like to see el freako, ironheart and zoknat in too.

frezzy

frezzy

mexiFRO ftw! He's helped with a lot of my training :tiphat:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why put Zoknat in the list ? That's like taking way chances from other people instantly.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a fucking joke i'm not on this list. blatant slap in the face. i really could care less if the ones in "power" here want to play their game and keep me out because they don't like what i have to say on certain matters. you may not agree with me and that's fine, but i do nothing but help with the debate and banter around here. go ahead and play your little childish "keep away" with the VIP, i'm here to talk, learn, debate and help others.

im going ahead and tell what nobody wants to say

you werent banned in your early stages in the forum just because you were (and you are still.. ) "protected" under SOMEONE's wing

now hate me :ranter::ranter: but its true

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im going ahead and tell what nobody wants to say

you werent banned in your early stages in the forum just because you were (and you are still.. ) "protected" under SOMEONE's wing

now hate me :ranter::ranter: but its true

in my first couple months on this forum yes. however it is undeniable how my posts have changes since then. you are wrong if you think i am still under this protection, if people want to ban me just because they disagree with me than that is quite pitiful. my first couple months on here was my first time ever posting on a forum and i had to learn the etiquete. i have done nothing but contribute ever since.

i have more posts and rep power than anyone on this list.

i am not interested in hearing those who dislike me give bogus reasons as to why i'm the odd man out in musclemecca's little political circle.

Welcome to MuscleMecca.com, where everyone is treated equally whether you're an expert or a newbie click here to register.

:49: :49:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
SINCE MAXMONZTER WAS NOT A CHOICE /FAIL

I chose elfreako

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not into politics, i dont know your political opinions, but whatever they are, i really hope you ARENT left out the VIPS because of them, what would be next? relegious reasons? sexual reasons?

its all about being nice, and thats the only thing that should count IMO

so did your posts change? should i remember the recent POST where a cutler fan introduced himself to the mecca, and asked to be team cutler, AND YOU AND BRAAQ flamed the post till it was closed? do we really need a GOLD NICK to bash new members' threads like that? <<<<<<<BIG NO for me>>>>>>

oh and having more posts and more rep means nothing, we all know how EASY is to make rep and the whorepostcount grow...

little edit:

the POST i meant : http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/team-cutler-22646.html?t=22646

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Duality meltdown outta nowhere.

:hsughr:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I disagree with you on a lot obviously, but I would have put you on the voting list. Having said that, there was no inner circle discussion at all, this was entirely Pain's decision, as he owns the forum. None of the mod's even know when there is going to be a VIP vote in, or who the options are :wutyousay:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not into politics, i dont know your political opinions, but whatever they are, i really hope you ARENT left out the VIPS because of them, what would be next? relegious reasons? sexual reasons?

its all about being nice, and thats the only thing that should count IMO

so did your posts change? should i remember the recent POST where a cutler fan introduced himself to the mecca, and asked to be team cutler, AND YOU AND BRAAQ flamed the post till it was closed? do we really need a GOLD NICK to bash new members' threads like that? <<<<<<<BIG NO for me>>>>>>

oh and having more posts and more rep means nothing, we all know how EASY is to make rep and the whorepostcount grow...

Best post I have ever seen from Deathmaggot Repped

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It was just a joke at the beginning, until as usual, you Team Cutler members got very defensive right off the bat. We clearly were joking, why would we care if he joined Team Cutler? :wutyousay:
You guys keep the arguments going or escalate them with your inability to take a joke. Yes, it has gotten old... but common, the way you react is just begging us to keep at it :49:
But if it really bothers you that much, I will try to back off and will just keep my criticisms to a minimum. :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, bro I love ya man... but how you reacted in this thread is most likely the exact reason why you were not put on the list. Don't over react or get your panties in a bunch so quickly. You should have just let this pass right over you and wait till the next vote in. Instead of causing drama on the thread, ya know? Calm down, don't over react and I am sure you will be on the list soon. :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude.....it's bullshit.... plain and simple. they manipulate the rule of 1000 posts right when i was nearing and now pull this? i don't care if anyone thinks i'm overreacting, but i'm gonna call bullshit when i see it. honestly this puts a bad taste in my mouth for even wanting to be in VIP. i mean why? so i have access to talk with people that dislike me or get to talk to people who think they're better than me? fuck that. i'm much more comfortable in the forum with the "commoners" anyway. i appreciate your input though, your a good guy and i know you try to help me out.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude.....it's bullshit.... plain and simple. they manipulate the rule of 1000 posts right when i was nearing and now pull this? i don't care if anyone thinks i'm overreacting, but i'm gonna call bullshit when i see it. honestly this puts a bad taste in my mouth for even wanting to be in VIP. i mean why? so i have access to talk with people that dislike me or get to talk to people who think they're better than me? fuck that. i'm much more comfortable in the forum with the "commoners" anyway. i appreciate your input though, your a good guy and i know you try to help me out.

"They"?

Read my above post. Not many of the mods liked the 1000 post VIP rule anyways, it was on its way out before you were close to it.

Braaq didn't start out here on the best of terms, then he chilled out and now he's one of the most valuable members. Perhaps you could follow suit.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

like you say man... dont get 'butt-hurt' :tiphat: Just take it easy and everyone will get along.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i came to that realization in the post i made before this one. your right it's a meaningless status symbol. however for them to not put my name on here is just an insult, which i offer right back to the makers of this list.