• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca.com has talent : V.I.P. Vote In!

V.I.P. VOTE IN

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh boy, what have I done here? The reason Duality isn't a vip right now or is on the list is simple. I didn't want to make any new vips 2 weeks prior to starting this vote in thread. Its nothing personal at all. Duality was going to be made a VIP with the winner of this thread. If I knew this would happen, I would of handled things differently.

lol Duality, talk about sticking your foot in your mouth :no:

Right now he is about on his way to Phx to go sign and weigh in at his first show. So he will not be on for a few days I suspect. Good luck Duality :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted Mikew:2:

I dont know why you guys voted for zoknat..i dont see the reason him being V.I.P worthy yet!?Nothing personal Zoknat:)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted Mikew:2:

I dont know why you guys voted for zoknat..i dont see the reason him being V.I.P worthy yet!?Nothing personal Zoknat:)

You clearly haven't seen his posts.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am still having a hard time choosing.. I do not want anyone on this list to think that I am picking someone else over them because I think they are better for any reason. Zoknat definitely deserves it but IMO so does alex, El Freako, Mikew, Pioneer, ironheart, mexiFRO, and skid9832004... but Z has it so guess there is not much of a choice to vote so I want to vote for all you guys :xyxthumbs: Hope all of you above make it in really soon.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a fucking joke i'm not on this list. blatant slap in the face. i really could care less if the ones in "power" here want to play their game and keep me out because they don't like what i have to say on certain matters. you may not agree with me and that's fine, but i do nothing but help with the debate and banter around here. go ahead and play your little childish "keep away" with the VIP, i'm here to talk, learn, debate and help others.

i vote alex. though i would like to see el freako, ironheart and zoknat in too.

if you dont like it leave :crymeariver: :disgust:

@topic
zoknat by far

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just to recap for everyone:
Oh boy, what have I done here? The reason Duality isn't a vip right now or is on the list is simple. I didn't want to make any new vips 2 weeks prior to starting this vote in thread. Its nothing personal at all. Duality was going to be made a VIP with the winner of this thread. If I knew this would happen, I would of handled things differently.
Duality said:
i came to that realization in the post i made before this one. your right it's a meaningless status symbol. however for them to not put my name on here is just an insult, which i offer right back to the makers of this list.
:keke:
Duality said:
^ dude.....it's bullshit.... plain and simple. they manipulate the rule of 1000 posts right when i was nearing and now pull this? i don't care if anyone thinks i'm overreacting, but i'm gonna call bullshit when i see it. honestly this puts a bad taste in my mouth for even wanting to be in VIP. i mean why? so i have access to talk with people that dislike me or get to talk to people who think they're better than me? fuck that. i'm much more comfortable in the forum with the "commoners" anyway. i appreciate your input though, your a good guy and i know you try to help me out.
:bowroflarms:

Lighter fluid? Check
Bridge? Check
Matches? Check

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for Zoknat for all the videos / pics he has posted. Thanks for contributing so much in such a short amount of time. Keep it up.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You clearly haven't seen his posts.

Ive seen them and i think he had a good start in this board.I think there was just couple other members who deserved better..but nevermind.Congrats becoming a V.I.P Zoknat:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Congrats Zoknat

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all! :2: , big thanks to the members who voted for me, appreciate it
alot:tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all! :2: , big thanks to the members who voted for me, appreciate it
alot:tiphat:

Just keep up the good posts or Tech will find out where you live. :hide:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
So when's the announcement we all know is coming. I want to know if Duality's getting his long awaited status. Despite his minor spaz attack I think he still deserves it. You know how young ones are these days, oh so brash and impatient.