• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons log- Battlefield tales

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I dunno but im post less and less outside the training log just to be on the safe side.

hahaha i lol'd

good sessions Frank, congrats on deads! and damn man your incline bench is bigger than the flat one? how so biggrinsanta, anyway you're very strong at the incline that's for sure, keep it up brother! and stay cool :p

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude your sessions look fucking awesome. :xyxthumbs:those deads bout a week ago are insane. keep up the good work! why were your calves burning so much?

i need to start me a log im just to lazy to update it everyday.

Edit: oh yea and i love the new avi too.

lol thanks brother. my calves hurt cause im an idiot and injected prop into it. and trust me bro, im lazy as shit when it comes to updating this shit hHAHAHA.

and thank you :)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha i lol'd

good sessions Frank, congrats on deads! and damn man your incline bench is bigger than the flat one? how so biggrinsanta, anyway you're very strong at the incline that's for sure, keep it up brother! and stay cool :p

when am i not cool? :keke: yea man i been working on my upper chest alot, thats my weak point, and on flat my shoulders hurt too damn much!! i can i hot 315 for one the other day and it hurt alot. lol.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol thanks brother. my calves hurt cause im an idiot and injected prop into it. and trust me bro, im lazy as shit when it comes to updating this shit hHAHAHA.

and thank you :)

man that sucks. im going to try and start one sometime soon. my lifts arent near as impressive as yours though.

KurtyJ99

KurtyJ99

yall didnt miss much lol, i posted a session is another forum. but today i went to go train and i couldnt my calves were on fire i couldnt walk.

and i parked the car literally the farthest parking space in the lot, took me 30 minutes to get to it lol.

Um lol:xmaskekegay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work on those sessions man, great chest work, and congrats on the 500deads!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys!!

today

Chest

Incline Press
135x15w/u
225x15w/u
315x8
315x8

Incline DB Press
75DBx15
75DBx15

Flat Flys
20DBx15
25DBx12

Biceps

Alternate DB Curl
45sx30
50sx28
60sx20

Barbell Curl
135x8
135x8

Triceps

V-Grip Push Downs
70x15
100x15
140x12
whole rackx10

One Arm Tricep Extention
35x10(each arm)
23x10

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong ass session man! inclines are heavy as shit! keep it up big man!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Love the inclines brother, strong as hell I must beat that lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff