• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THINGS YOU HATE

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sick, Ordinary, Jb and maybe Turk do :dunnodude:

dont contradict yourself tony, you said anyone who has competed before is a bodybuilder so, that includes Max, now your just choosing a few memebers that you think looks good( and they do) just because they look good to you dont mean they are a bodybuilder, thats what YOU consider them, so basically this is all about favorites, thats why you chose those members and duality chose braaq

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude your career starts when you first compete. some people say "in my whole bodybuilding career ive placed 1st 2 times" or whatever. a BB career doesnt necessarily mean your a ronnie coleman, usually bodybuilders their career starts when they first compete they dont have to be pro or good at it. if your thinking im being cocky about me lifting and shit your wrong thats just how i refer to it, because to me its very important, and bringing up my weight is a damn insult which is why i got mad, i dont think you should have gone there

me bringing up your weight shouldn't be an insult, it should be an indicator of what you have to do to do/how far you have to go if you want to do well.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont contradict yourself tony, you said anyone who has competed before is a bodybuilder so, that includes Max, now your just choosing a few memebers that you think looks good( and they do) just because they look good to you dont mean they are a bodybuilder, thats what YOU consider them, so basically this is all about favorites, thats why you chose those members and duality chose braaq

i chose braaq to make a point. you can take this as insulting if you want; braaq is a better bodybuilder than you, and yet he was still only given 5th. it was meant to put things in perspective.

dude i'm not trying to bring you down though i'm sure it seems that way. i'm just being realistic.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
me bringing up your weight shouldn't be an insult, it should be an indicator of what you have to do to do/how far you have to go if you want to do well.

doesnt mean anything, standing side by side i could look better than you who weighs 240, weight doesnt matter. ive out posed motherfuckers who weight 230 and i dwarf them, honestly. im not saying i look better than you, im using it as an example. the scale is full of shit its all about how you look and progress, the mirror will tell you if your growing not the scale.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i chose braaq to make a point. you can take this as insulting if you want; braaq is a better bodybuilder than you, and yet he was still only given 5th. it was meant to put things in perspective.

dude i'm not trying to bring you down though i'm sure it seems that way. i'm just being realistic.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW!!! YOU DONT KNOW ME!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theweapon vs Duality in muscle Kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont undertsnad how your going to judge me and my body without knowing me, of course you say braaq looks better than me hes your boy and you know how he looks(again im not saying he doesnt look better than me, im simply saying how the fuck do you know)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Theweapon vs Duality in muscle Kombat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony this is not what the topic is.

weapon, i don't have to know you to judge your physique. get real. and just because braaq is my friend doesn't mean i kiss his ass. i'm sure he will attest that him and I can be known to get into it sometimes and if one of us is lagging in anything the other is never hesitant to serve the other up some humble pie. it doesn't mean we're insulting each other. it's honest feedback.

and really if we look at what started all this it was just the simple fact that you said you had a "bodybuilding career", and i have a different definition of what that is.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know what dude i'm sorry i ever said anything. and i'm not being facetious i really am. there was no point for me to bring this up (i hate people who put others down just to build themselves up and i think that's what i subconciously did here). i respect that you're so dedicated to bodbuilding and sorry if i insulted you because i would not want someone to do that to me. just know that i was only being real about it and i was very critical of you because i am of myself and anyone else who considers themself a bodybuilder.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what started it was that you have to nit pick my post, which wasnt even the issue to begin with.

and no im not gonna get real, you dont know me youve never seen me before. how can you judge my body without even looking at my pictures of every mandatory pose

how would you feel if i told you, your physique doesnt impress me, therefore you are no1 to correct me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ dude read my post i made before this one. i think i answered your question.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know what dude i'm sorry i ever said anything. and i'm not being facetious i really am. there was no point for me to bring this up (i hate people who put others down just to build themselves up and i think that's what i subconciously did here). i respect that you're so dedicated to bodbuilding and sorry if i insulted you because i would not want someone to do that to me. just know that i was only being real about it and i was very critical of you because i am of myself and anyone else who considers themself a bodybuilder.

i do take criticism pretty well, go look at my training/meal log. but i think you were out of line. my post wasnt even about bodybuilding to begin with. whatever man its cool, just do yourself a favor and everybody else on the forum, just be careful the way you say things, and i think you need to ignore alot of posts, because you tend to xplode on them.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

How can you compare braaq to frank? in saying braaq is a better bodybuilder then frank? when for started you havent and nor have anyone or for the main fact frank hasnt competed in a show since he was 15, yet braaq did a show 2 yrs ago and you automaticly say he is better? thats really stupid to say :bowroflarms:

explain your reasons better in regarding to why you think braaq is better?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i do take criticism pretty well, go look at my training/meal log. but i think you were out of line. my post wasnt even about bodybuilding to begin with. whatever man its cool, just do yourself a favor and everybody else on the forum, just be careful the way you say things, and i think you need to ignore alot of posts, because you tend to xplode on them.

i disagree in regards to being "out of line" but what i said was unnecassary and i'm sorry i belittled you because that wasn't my intention.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How can you compare braaq to frank? in saying braaq is a better bodybuilder then frank? when for started you havent and nor have anyone or for the main fact frank hasnt competed in a show since he was 15, yet braaq did a show 2 yrs ago and you automaticly say he is better? thats really stupid to say :bowroflarms:

explain your reasons better in regarding to why you think braaq is better?

wow i'm surprised your post didn't contain one :keke: or :gaygay: smiley. good job let's try and make this a regular thing.

i already made amends with weapon and admitted that what i said was unnecessary.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Things I hate:
1/Thread hijacking :p
2/The fact that I always, without fail, leave my assignments to the last minute. If I could one day combine my lofty IQ with some proper time management then that would be the day I could take over the world.
3/My job (as usual)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i'm surprised your post didn't contain one :keke: or :gaygay: smiley. good job let's try and make this a regular thing.

i already made amends with weapon and admitted that what i said was unnecessary.

im just going to ignore your first part of your comment.
i read that you did, after what i posted. im glad you realised what you said was unnecessary :xyxthumbs: 1 step closer
:tiphat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate when rageking doesent text back whe your under the influnce :(

:carduindisguise

nigga i be sleeping, time zone thing

i hate when im sick and cant do a decent workout :angrydude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im just going to ignore your first part of your comment.
i read that you did, after what i posted. im glad you realised what you said was unnecessary :xyxthumbs: 1 step closer
:tiphat:

you shouldn't. you have run the meaning of those two smileys into the ground.

hey i can work on some things, so can you :xyxthumbs: (though i have less to work on) :carduindisguise