• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

• Thread starter CaptainCharisma
  • Start date
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow man, that sites awesome! thanks :xyxthumbs:

No prob I found it when making a video with pics in it and i needed to change some of the pics. There so much shit on there you can do anything to pics

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every damn picture I try to upload is "too big".... this use to not be a problem.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every damn picture I try to upload is "too big".... this use to not be a problem.

Yeah Ive been having problems too. All the pics i want to upload wont go :angrydude: :angrydude: :angrydude: :angrydude:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

you could try to lose some pounds, and maybe you'll fit in :keke:

jk bro, don't know what's the problem, works fine for me :hsughr:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why don't you guys just upload the pic via imageshack, post the link, and let someone who knows what they're doing avatarize it for you? :wutyousay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why don't you guys just upload the pic via imageshack, post the link, and let someone who knows what they're doing avatarize it for you? :wutyousay:

I had this as my avi for a day or two before, and now suddenly the file size is too big. Could you avitarize it for me bro? Thank you :tiphat:

MuscleFlexin056-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everytime I try to change the file size lower than what it previously tells me is the limit somehow the damn limit gets smaller and my file size is too big. This is getting frustrating when I use to never have problems using pics as an avatar but suddenly they ALL are too big of a file size! - End Rant

Could an Admin please put this pic as my new Avi. Thanks :tiphat:

Blake001-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i move that we deny braaq's request and make his avatar a jay cutler pic from the 2007 olympia

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
I'll have a look at the avatar permissions.