• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paranormal Happenings

Mach

Mach

This is no joke. I'm 100% serious. I used to live in Amherstburg Ontario Canada. It was my first month there around 1am on a damn stormy night. I'm looking out the window because there was nothing on tv and my cable internet wasn't hooked up yet. For those of you who don't know Amherstburg is basically all full of fields and nothing else.

The place that I'm living in basically in front of a road and right across the road there is a line of houses near the road and right behind all the houses ia HUGE farmers fields.

Well, like I said it's 1am I'm looking out the window i'm upstairs on the 2nd floor so I can see everything behind those houses across the street right? Well, I see someone appear out of nowhere with a strip of lights at the bottom of what it looked like a UFO I look at it with disbelieve and I can't believe what I'm seeing. I see it for about two minute and then I see it take off from the ground like a helicopter and the it disappears.

#1 People have suggested it couldn't have been a tractor. A tractor? Give me a fucekn break, at 1am?? Why does this tractor have a strip of lights at the bottom of the object I seen? and when do tractors fly?

#2 I was perfectly awake.

#3 I was about 50 feet away from this thing. I had a good view.

#4 The size of this object could have no way in hell been a tractor.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amherstburg = /fail
Sorry, but I needed to say it. Although Amherst fucking killed us in football when I was in grade 9 and 10.

Oh, and last night when I was getting ready to go to bed (around 1:30 a.m. or so) and turning off the computer, I looked over to the left and I SWEAR I saw someone standing there facing away from me. He looked to be about 6 foot, maybe 150, dark clothes, dark hair. I was looking for a solid 2 seconds, and he didn't move, so I blinked and shook my head and it was gone.

(Oh also, I just got back from the psych's office and he said he's concerned with me but it may be too soon to diagnose anything, so I need to go in for another 5 or 6 interviews)