• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Maxmonzter Meal log

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^hes already done a show KM

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he has a picture on here of him in the pump up room or something but from what i remember no contest pics.

P

Pain

VIP
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-contest-pics-7852.html?t=7852

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guy posing is not max, red trunks right side. Not the other guy in red trunks!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im not gonna lie max you didnt look very good at all. Hopefully you can bring a better package.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, did you look at your other competitors when you were backstage? Did you not notice your were out of place? Not trying to be rude but your delusional!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just read the entire thread Pain posted. This thread is turning into a duplicate of that one. So let's cut the shit, we've said he's not ready and let's try to help him from here.

However, I think I can speak for most that we've given some ignored help here. Max you really need to get in here and post and let us know your listening. Which I don't think you are. Because if you're not...I won't waste anymore posts here.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ We get a little hostile in here when people dont listen to our advice when they desperately need it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ We get a little hostile in here when people dont listen to our advice when they desperately need it.

I can see how you feel, I get the same way. So let's see what he says...if he says anything. Because honestly, unsubscribing is a click away.

P

Pain

VIP
Max, its great that you have such a huge passion for bodybuilding, but you really need to take advice from the real bbers that are trying to help you. You've done a show and got your feet wet, now its time to grow into a competitive bodybuilder.

maxmonzter said:
i go to the athlete meeting on thursday at 9 pm and i was alot under 80kg/176 lbs. pre judging is at 2:00 am and i arrive at 13:00 pm, and i go to the pump room and guess what no weights. so somebody found a bb with some weigt around 10kgs. many of the guys hand bands and i used that too. about 15 to pre-judging i start to pump up doing pushups,bb rows,bicep curls,tricep extension and close grip pushups. i was kinda lucky that my mom went with me and my yonger brother who did tape the show just pre-judging tho he had some headache during dinner 6pm so he couldn´t tape the night show so my mom just went alone and what amazed by the show. ok pre-judgin: im number 4 and we do our querter turns and i do pretty good. then the top 3 do ther comparasing and then top 3-4 and then top 1-2. and i was overlooked and i didn´t do any comparasing. Nightshow: my routine went way better than i thougt cuz my hearthbeat was crazy just moments b4 i do my routine and i didn´t do any most muscular. i didn´t rush poses or doing some poses fast it went really good, i was holding each pose for 3 secs. then it´s award time: the judges let us do the mandytories and i was very stron from the back but not from the front side so i gotta improve that. i was not in the top 3 but i thinks it´s obvius that i was dead Last. i got a prize of a small weight gainer called "mega mass 4000". after i talked to my mom and i relize that she is really proud of me and she wants me to continue what im doing cuz she belifes in me. that is one hack of a feeling i can´t describe so im a very proud man and im gonna come back to this show next year and show some crazy conditon and better package

thats all for you guys

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-contest-story-7839.html?t=7839

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, its great that you have such a huge passion for bodybuilding, but you really need to take advice from the real bbers that are trying to help you.

Im a retired bodybuilder :keke:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m not only proving a point but also i wanna show you guys i can come in shape and btw im not gonna give this show a miss

KM:i take your advice. i started doing the posing 30mins eod. holding each pose for 1,5 mins, 2 rounds

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from ur last pics its obvious that u have improved condition wise. this is good and heads up for that max. however, u are not nowhere near where u need to be yet, so just keep being strict as hell with the diet, and do not slack on the cardio. grats on the improvements though:2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well said bulky
dont worry where you place max,along as you come in the best shape you can bring on the day be happy with it and enjoy every moment on stage and give it your 100% best effort and go hard at it on the diet bro! :tiphat:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ECHO>>>> Hello anybody home?? Max are you dieting?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i found 2 pics from the nightshow

DSC_0082_wm.jpg

DSC_0085_wm.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
You missed your mark by 10-12 weeks. You better put everything you have then more into your current pre-contest diet. Also, please get someone to help you with your posing, ask a a competitive bodybuilder at your gym. Good luck, Max.