• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How can I get the girl I work with at Pralines?!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
When we say be commanding and whatnot, still be a nice guy. Backhanded comments that make her laugh work wonders as well.

I agree that you should ask if she has a Bf, and even if she says yes, you should still ask her out... cus you're both 17, and she wants your dick :xyxthumbs:

PS. piitb

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with everyone on asking her if she has a boyfriend. If you ask her that, she knows what's coming in advance. Find something specific, and ask her if she wants to do it with you. For example, if a local concert is coming up and you havn't bought tickets yet, say "yeah, this band looks pretty good, would you like to go see em together Friday night?" or you could lie like I would and say "I was planning on going with my boi but the bitch bailed on me and now I have an extra ticket, what do you say?" Don't worry if she says she can't go to this specific place because she has a boyfriend, just say something smooth like "so what? so do I" and give her a quick laugh. The key in that situation is to act like it's no big deal, if you get embarassed you'll sink into last option friend zone. I always advise no one to ask the general question "would you like to go out with me?" It makes you sound less confident and it's the most often used way to ask; the more she's heard this exact question the more it would annoy her to hear it, be original.

You need to stop planning everything so far in advance such as making her a sundae. First off, that is cheesy and lame. Second, if you plan everything too soon, it will seem too forced when you act it out. Just act on the moment. As long as you are confident, she will accept a date with you given the fact that she is even the slightest bit attracted to you.

Checklist:

-Be confident
-Do not give her any hints that you're falling for her until you've been dating for at least a month
-Always act like nothing is too big of deal. For example, if you're in line at the movies and someone cuts you. Don't act like you're all frustrated about it. Complain about it more than once and you're done.
-If she's above an 8/10 in looks, do NOT tell her she's pretty/beautiful until you've been dating a while
-Let her do the majority of the babbling, at least act like you somewhat care about what she says
-Try to only bring up recent events which took place in the last month, it makes you seem more interesting
-Always leave her wanting more. For example, get her very interested on something about yourself and then pretend like you have something more important to do. "Yeah, last week my brother bought all the liquor and my entire block showed up at my place! Aight Jen, I have to go. I'm heading in the gym now so I can get a workout in before my friends come over tonight. Call me tomorrow."
-Don't try too hard

There you go, otherwise you can just go with plan #2. Which is walking up behind her and PIITB.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i think the PIITB is a winner with everyone.

dont forget pics.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've heard some stories of boys with girls that are quite frankly, pathetic. One teenager asked what he should when he's at the movies and there is female nudity. He said, when the woman's tits showed up on the big screen he covered his eyes. :49: He thought it was what his girl would want him to do. Technically, I guess you could say it is what some girls would want you to do, but once you do it the girl will instantly throw you in the friend zone.

Another high schooler looking for advice was wondering how he should ask a girl to prom. Now take into consideration that this kid had never even talked to this girl, they just had one class together. First, his plan was to buy flowers. Next, he would approach her while she is in a crowd of students. Then, he would get on his knees, lift up the flowers and ask her "would you like to go to prom with me?" By far the dumbest idea i've ever heard, but until we convinced him not to, he was really considering it. It's a sure thing that he would of gotten turned down whether she was interested or not, and meanwhile he would be the laughing stock of the school for the rest of his life.

These are two examples of guys trying way way too hard.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with everyone on asking her if she has a boyfriend. If you ask her that, she knows what's coming in advance. Find something specific, and ask her if she wants to do it with you. For example, if a local concert is coming up and you havn't bought tickets yet, say "yeah, this band looks pretty good, would you like to go see em together Friday night?" or you could lie like I would and say "I was planning on going with my boi but the bitch bailed on me and now I have an extra ticket, what do you say?" Don't worry if she says she can't go to this specific place because she has a boyfriend, just say something smooth like "so what? so do I" and give her a quick laugh. The key in that situation is to act like it's no big deal, if you get embarassed you'll sink into last option friend zone. I always advise no one to ask the general question "would you like to go out with me?" It makes you sound less confident and it's the most often used way to ask; the more she's heard this exact question the more it would annoy her to hear it, be original.

You need to stop planning everything so far in advance such as making her a sundae. First off, that is cheesy and lame. Second, if you plan everything too soon, it will seem too forced when you act it out. Just act on the moment. As long as you are confident, she will accept a date with you given the fact that she is even the slightest bit attracted to you.

Checklist:

-Be confident
-Do not give her any hints that you're falling for her until you've been dating for at least a month
-Always act like nothing is too big of deal. For example, if you're in line at the movies and someone cuts you. Don't act like you're all frustrated about it. Complain about it more than once and you're done.
-If she's above an 8/10 in looks, do NOT tell her she's pretty/beautiful until you've been dating a while
-Let her do the majority of the babbling, at least act like you somewhat care about what she says
-Try to only bring up recent events which took place in the last month, it makes you seem more interesting
-Always leave her wanting more. For example, get her very interested on something about yourself and then pretend like you have something more important to do. "Yeah, last week my brother bought all the liquor and my entire block showed up at my place! Aight Jen, I have to go. I'm heading in the gym now so I can get a workout in before my friends come over tonight. Call me tomorrow."
-Don't try too hard

There you go, otherwise you can just go with plan #2. Which is walking up behind her and PIITB.

2ah5kpj-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fatality to girl from spank bank: So are you seeing anyone?
Girl from fatality's spank bank: Nope.
Fatality to girl from spank bank: So when are you going to let me take you out?

Flirt with that line between cocky and confident. If you are scared, it will show and girls dont like a guy who lacks that confidence.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fatality, I dont want to be an ass, but I will be.

You sound like a straight up cockless bitch :49:

You sound like your already in love with this chick after 2 hours of knowing her, you may want to see if your balls are still there :49:

btw, do what Flex says. I know it's not easy for everybody, but just be confident and you're good to go.

I wasn't directly calling you a cockless bitch btw, just telling you to stop acting like one. If you need further information regarding this topic, refer to Adam :spy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go after the older ladies. works best IMO.
30-40year olds.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo the milf slayer

Personally I like the 25-35 year olds. They are fond of me as well :gaygay:

Well the one i go hang with "hang" lul,. she has lots of money.
shes treating me like a little kid. :methman:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go after the older ladies. works best IMO.
30-40year olds.

Silly Hypo, if you do it right, they come after you. Honestly who wants to work for a cougar attack. Just let it happen.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silly Hypo, if you do it right, they come after you. Honestly who wants to work for a cougar attack. Just let it happen.

Im just a bait for a week, then they stay attached, :wutyousay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent posts by Flex.

I somewhat agree with Tonyk's advice. I wouldn't just ask "do you have a boyfriend".... fuck that. You need to get in the mindset of "who cares?" Asking "do you have a boyfriend" gives the mindset that you want to be her boyfriend.

Do NOT make her a Sundae, or ANYTHING along those lines, that is just cheese-tastic, and you will crash and burn. Truthfully, doing these things to girls is just so cheesy... maybe once you have a solid girlfriend, and you just suddenly surprise her with something which basically gives the impression that "yeah, i'm the fucking man" is GREAT. Here's an example, of something I did with a girl I was dating...

So, we were at my apartment, and they we went out to dinner. Before we left, I made SURE that she knew I checked the kitchen to make sure the stove was off, all the cupboard doors were closes, and most importantly, made sure she saw me lock it.... so anyways, we go out to dinner, and I had this all arranged with my friend that after we left, he went in my apartment (he had a key), and put rose pedals around all over the bedroom, bed, and lit the whole room up with candles. But, I also told him that in the kitchen (the first room we'd walk past), I told him to open a bunch of cupboard doors, in the kitchen (first room as we walk in).... so, we do, and I'm all freaking out like "omg wtf, someone broke in! Shit... go check the rooms to see if they stole anything."...... and then she went in the bedroom... and this is where our story ends.

Be flirty, playful, fun. Look for opportunities to tease her whenever possible.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To add one more thing.... the point Flex made about asking her to the concert is an extremely important one. This is the mindset you need to get into around girls for the rest of your life. Confidence is key, and I can't repeat that enough..... don't make an effort to "take her aside"... because, that gives apprehension. You don't want to be like "umm... want to go on a date with me?" ... nobody does that anymore, or at least, shouldn't.

Just be talking to her, and then all of a sudden, mid conversation, and I mean literally mid conversation, not before an "awkward pause".. be like "hey what are you doing this weekend?".... if she says "no plans".. say what Flex recommended about the concert.... Key is, do NOT make it seem like you're asking on a date.

... this also, kinda plays mind games with her as well, which is a good thing... because she will be wondering if it's a date, or it isn't. And of course, if she does say she has a bf, this also gives you an out, and avoids the awkward "umm... sorry, I have a boyfriend".... and thus, it will be awkwardness whenever you are around her.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, we were at my apartment, and they we went out to dinner. Before we left, I made SURE that she knew I checked the kitchen to make sure the stove was off, all the cupboard doors were closes, and most importantly, made sure she saw me lock it.... so anyways, we go out to dinner, and I had this all arranged with my friend that after we left, he went in my apartment (he had a key), and put rose pedals around all over the bedroom, bed, and lit the whole room up with candles. But, I also told him that in the kitchen (the first room we'd walk past), I told him to open a bunch of cupboard doors, in the kitchen (first room as we walk in).... so, we do, and I'm all freaking out like "omg wtf, someone broke in! Shit... go check the rooms to see if they stole anything."...... and then she went in the bedroom... and this is where our story ends.

Be flirty, playful, fun. Look for opportunities to tease her whenever possible.
Teasing works like a charm, I don't think anyone teases more than myself. In result, I'm always referred tp as an asshole in a joking manner (which is always a good thing!!) or they hit me on the shoulder. As long as you don't offend the girl, you're golden.

That story is hilarious IS, sounds like someone got lucky that night.

:tiphat:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry for the bump. But when my boss and that girl that I wanted were talking, she brought up her boyfriend. She said something like, "I thought it was my boyfriend...." talking about some phone call or whatever. So, that's one girl down, I've seen the other girl today and she was beat, so, I think there are a couple more girls that I don't know who they are, so hopefully one of them is free. Plus, today, I realized the girl that I liked is a bitch and kind of beat, so until then, helllo xnxx.com :keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF does beat mean? You mean like beat up and ugly or what?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he means shes been around the block a few times (aka vics type ) (see no attachment)