• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Awesome clip from.... Bill O'Reilly?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Calm down there buddy :uhoh2:

Say what you want about his, or disagree with him (I don't care for him much either) but he doesn't let people dance around questions. He makes them answer the question he is asking and makes them trip up and let the truth out. Politicians especially are notorious for not answering questions directly to make them look better, he won't let you get away with that.

Why calm down when I am not nervous at all ?

He does not let people dance around the question, because he is leading the dance. He moves them right to where he can cut through them. He will defend his party with no sense of objectivity. He is an asshole. How brainwashed he must be.

Anyway, peace and love.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch out for Neosoviet tonight.

:hide: :io: :ughnoes: :skurred: :hollister:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about a crab fisherman who risks his life so people like Bill O'Reilly can have his expensive steak and crab dinners every night.

To go back at you why should someone get payed millions and millions to argue with people on tv?

... well, who should decide who should make such and such money? Should the crab fisherman make more money than a professional baseball player?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It just doesn't depend on how dangerous it is.
but how much it benefits to others.
Crabs = fancy restaurants, stores, mass distribution.
or even Oil drillers, (rough necks) what do we get from oil?
even farming, well in dangerous conditions, maybe not here in USA, but
you get what i mean.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It just doesn't depend on how dangerous it is.
but how much it benefits to others.
Crabs = fancy restaurants, stores, mass distribution.
or even Oil drillers, (rough necks) what do we get from oil?
even farming, well in dangerous conditions, maybe not here in USA, but
you get what i mean.

..no, i don't get what you mean, lol.

What do we get from oil? Um.... in a word, everything. But, regardless.... if it isn't fair that so and so profession makes too much or too little money... what should be done about it?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..no, i don't get what you mean, lol.

What do we get from oil? Um.... in a word, everything. But, regardless.... if it isn't fair that so and so profession makes too much or too little money... what should be done about it?

Not a good thing to ask me.

well sorry super-intellectuals can't go below their standards to understand average peepz B.

I still don't know how you don't understand it though.
like Mining for instance, diamonds, gold etc, dangerous job
don't ladies like their shiny shit?. wonder how much Trumps Daughty'd want for a shiny new ring.