• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Upgrade a member to V.I.P. status today!

• Total voters
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit, could it end up being a 3 way tie????? :ughnoes::ughnoes:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Three way tie between the three most deserving; democracy in action people :imcoolurnot:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a fucking joke i'm not on this list. blatant slap in the face. i really could care less if the ones in "power" here want to play their game and keep me out because they don't like what i have to say on certain matters. you may not agree with me and that's fine, but i do nothing but help with the debate and banter around here. go ahead and play your little childish "keep away" with the VIP, i'm here to talk, learn, debate and help others.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow....just wow.

yes it is clearly I who continue things too far and won't just drop it. Jesus you acutally went back and found that thread and that post....you must be a busy man.

:io:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow....just wow.

yes it is clearly I who continue things too far and won't just drop it. Jesus you acutally went back and found that thread and that post....you must be a busy man.

.... it was a joke, because I knew you were unbanned :uhoh2:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's a fucking joke i'm not on this list. blatant slap in the face. i really could care less if the ones in "power" here want to play their game and keep me out because they don't like what i have to say on certain matters. you may not agree with me and that's fine, but i do nothing but help with the debate and banter around here. go ahead and play your little childish "keep away" with the VIP, i'm here to talk, learn, debate and help others.

it must be teh cell tech:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow....just wow.

OOOO Look who is back. I just wanted to tell you i thought it was funny that you came back under your bros names and ended up getting him banned too LOL.

:2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theweapon gets my vote. El Freako was a close second.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this time my vote goes to ....... :hhj: .......:hhj: ......:uhoh2: ..... ... .. :ughnoes: .. tony!!!
YO, "T" .. you deserved it!!!!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this time my vote goes to ....... :hhj: .......:hhj: ......:uhoh2: ..... ... .. :ughnoes: .. tony!!!
YO, "T" .. you deserved it!!!!

LOL thanks... I have a feeling I will be on another 10 of these before I get it :xyxthumbs:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow just saw this thread! Thanks to all of you who voted for me, it's great to have support here, and I'm glad I'm here.

I actually voted for youngmusclejock. Because although people think he comes off snotty, it's just the way he is, and if you scratch past that, he's full of helpful views to get you where you're headed.

So, good luck everyone! I usually wouldn't vote because it's up to you guys, but as far as Freako, theweapon and COACH, all great contributors and I hope you guys all are given the status!

Kev

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This just goes to show though that there are a lot of great members who are close to being VIP. Just makes it more meaningful getting voted in, when some of these guys are not yet VIP. COACH and KM are good examples of this, being non VIP/mods to win member of the month.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KM hands down followed by tony and youngmuscle. There are a lot of good people on here that deserve it. KM has not only been a huge motivator and helper in my contest prep but has consistently provided the board with science based knowledge and no drama....What more can you ask for out of a VIP member?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like The_KM(kev) is gonna take it :coolguy:

P

Pain

VIP
Its still neck and neck between coach and KM. How should we settle this?

Both members get in? or a bikini contest?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^just let the next vote for either of em decide:) theyre both gonna get the VIP status eventually...