• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

haha

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legalizing it isnt going to help, just more stoned teenagers wasting there life away because its legal and they can do it, and they are gonna do it twice as much just because they can and no one can tell them no

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
legalizing it isnt going to help, just more stoned teenagers wasting there life away because its legal and they can do it, and they are gonna do it twice as much just because they can and no one can tell them no
if thats the case, maybe we should make alcohol illegal. (that worked really well back in the 20's & 30's)

and if someone wants to "waste" their life, aren't they allowed to?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok dude this discussion is over, drugs should be legalized we should all bring our children into a world where its ok to smoke crack and snort cocaine

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lulz should be legalized :2:

broofles

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ok dude this discussion is over, drugs should be legalized we should all bring our children into a world where its ok to smoke crack and snort cocaine
god forbid parents might actually have to step up to the plate and teach their children not to use drugs.

parents teach their children not to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes. it shouldn't be hard for them to teach them not to use certain drugs.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

they do it anyway, legal or illegal they will smoke crack if their parents dont tech them to do it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they do it anyway, legal or illegal they will smoke crack if their parents dont tech them to do it.

but you can prevent it in alot of children, kinda like you have a teenage daughter and you teach her to wait for marriage to have sex, but they see it in movies where its ok to be a whore so they do it anyways, there are girls who wait for marriage, what im trying to say is that some are influenced because somewhere its promoted that its ok, if they legalized drugs its basically promoting that its ok and the ones who have never done anything will start using them, i think it will make it worst, more people would use it and use it more often because its ok, i suck at making points on the computer i hope some of you understand where im coming from

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
but you can prevent it in alot of children, kinda like you have a teenage daughter and you teach her to wait for marriage to have sex, but they see it in movies where its ok to be a whore so they do it anyways, there are girls who wait for marriage, what im trying to say is that some are influenced because somewhere its promoted that its ok, if they legalized drugs its basically promoting that its ok and the ones who have never done anything will start using them, i think it will make it worst, more people would use it and use it more often because its ok, i suck at making points on the computer i hope some of you understand where im coming from
at the end of the day, a person should be able to choose what they put inside their body. drugs, alcohol, junk food, etc. in a free society, you must let people have personal responsibility.

even if you are against legalizing drugs, you can't possibly think that the last 30+ years of "The War on Drugs" has been beneficial in anyway to this country. the only people benefiting from the Drug War are drug cartels, pharmaceutical companies, and private companys who build and operate the prisons.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i undertstand where your coming from, ive taken your opinion into consideration, but we wont benefit from legalizing it either.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gota agree with Tech. If drugs were legalized I'm sure the rate of experimenting would increase but I think the rate of "consistent users" would decrease.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if its legalized everyone is gonna wanna use it more, cause its there and its legal

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
if its legalized everyone is gonna wanna use it more, cause its there and its legal
even if thats true, whats the problem with adults choosing to use drugs? as long as they aren't hurting you...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
adults is one thing, but kids are gonna be using it, they use it now imagine if its legal, kids dont know when to stop, thats the image i think that will influence kids "its legal lets do it" type shit

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
adults is one thing, but kids are gonna be using it, they use it now imagine if its legal, kids dont know when to stop, thats the image i think that will influence kids "its legal lets do it" type shit

Kids get money from their parents; parents stop giving them money or monitor their spending; kids can't buy drugs.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and that would result to stealing for drug money, thats where all the problems start

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
not every person who uses drugs gets addicted. not everyone abuses them. not everyone steals money to get drugs. not everyone would immediately start smoking crack, meth, heroin, pcp, if they were made legal.

I've done drugs. I've never stolen money. I've never killed anyone. I've never hurt anyone. I've never smoked crack. (nor do I have any desire to)

:wutyousay:

P

Pain

VIP

All they would need to do is charge more than drug dealers. I sure is hell love me some whiskey, but not at $40 a bottle. :dunnodude:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and that would result to stealing for drug money, thats where all the problems start

So, keeping drugs illegal keeps kids away from using drugs. But, if drugs were legal then kids would resort to illegal activities to get the drugs? Legal or not, if people want to use, experiment or whatever with drugs; they will.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, keeping drugs illegal keeps kids away from using drugs. But, if drugs were legal then kids would resort to illegal activities to get the drugs? Legal or not, if people want to use, experiment or whatever with drugs; they will.

thats not what i meant in that quote, either you or tech said "parents can just not give their children money so they wont buy drugs, or monitor their spendings"(something like that) so i said thats when kids would do anything to get drugs which will result to stealing, whether its from their parents or strangers.