• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone knows what happened between them ? Judging from their posting, two guys with over-sized egos felt way too threatened by eachother and thus slowly started going from pedantic kidding to aggressive humor to just aggressive behavior overall.

JUST speculation. I really want to know what happened.

Actually that about sums it up :tiphat:
A bunch of little things that finally were too much, in the manner you just mentioned above.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually that about sums it up :tiphat:
A bunch of little things that finally were too much, in the manner you just mentioned above.

I study psychology and wish to add one thing, even if you wont listen to me but...

As long as both of you don't realize that what caused the relationship to fail were negative aspects of your personalities and that if you don't do anything to change those aspects nothing will get better and this situation is doomed to happen again with other people you meet/befriend.

It's very important that we try to be better people through the course of our lives. Not just physically, but mentally. After our childhood and teenage years, the damage/good our parents did to our psych is, for the lack of better words, irrelevant because we are adults who have to work through our problems and grow, evolve.

This "over-sized" egos of yours that clashed and resulted in a miscarriage of the relationship are burdens to your personalities. Work on it faggots, because it's good to have confidence and self-love... but once it starts to threaten your abilities to make social connections something is wrong.

I advice both of you to get together in the most mature way you can to talk about what went wrong. Even though it's possible that it's too late to help fix the friendship, it's never to late to fix you pricks up to avoid this forever. Also, I said relationship many times, I mean it in the human connection between two people who have feelings of friendship towards each other, not in a "two fags who love anal" way.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I study psychology and wish to add one thing, even if you wont listen to me but...

As long as both of you don't realize that what caused the relationship to fail were negative aspects of your personalities and that if you don't do anything to change those aspects nothing will get better and this situation is doomed to happen again with other people you meet/befriend.

It's very important that we try to be better people through the course of our lives. Not just physically, but mentally. After our childhood and teenage years, the damage/good our parents did to our psych is, for the lack of better words, irrelevant because we are adults who have to work through our problems and grow, evolve.

This "over-sized" egos of yours that clashed and resulted in a miscarriage of the relationship are burdens to your personalities. Work on it faggots, because it's good to have confidence and self-love... but once it starts to threaten your abilities to make social connections something is wrong.

I advice both of you to get together in the most mature way you can to talk about what went wrong. Even though it's possible that it's too late to help fix the friendship, it's never to late to fix you pricks up to avoid this forever. Also, I said relationship many times, I mean it in the human connection between two people who have feelings of friendship towards each other, not in a "two fags who love anal" way.

this is like the best post i've ever seen you make (not a dis, lol). and you do a good job at analyzing it.

see here's how it is. i have an ego, sure. but that nonwithstanding, when ALL I HEAR is constant insults and belittling both in real life and online, i'm fucking done and not going to take bullshit any longer. period. it's not an ego thing, it's a personal self respect issue. this isn't about bodybuilding. i even said, on new years, that we both should resolve to talk shit about each other less. in one fucking ear and out the other. i've never had this kind of problem before with a "friend"

i challenge ANYONE to find every fight on here, and see who started it. if you have the spare time, do it. flex, seem to remember that dieting question i asked you, and then who came along? how about the most recent afair where the mods had to delete a page worth of bullshit? why don't you guys go back and see who instigated it, not once, but twice. ya.....

and btw, look what he threatened to do. what a backstabbing scum bag piece of shit thing to do (and this is the 2nd time he's done it). fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is like the best post i've ever seen you make (not a dis, lol). and you do a good job at analyzing it.

see here's how it is. i have an ego, sure. but that nonwithstanding, when ALL I HEAR is constant insults and belittling both in real life and online, i'm fucking done and not going to take bullshit any longer. period. it's not an ego thing, it's a personal self respect issue. this isn't about bodybuilding. i even said, on new years, that we both should resolve to talk shit about each other less. in one fucking ear and out the other. i've never had this kind of problem before with a "friend"

i challenge ANYONE to find every fight on here, and see who started it. if you have the spare time, do it. flex, seem to remember that dieting question i asked you, and then who came along? how about the most recent afair where the mods had to delete a page worth of bullshit? why don't you guys go back and see who instigated it, not once, but twice. ya.....

and btw, look what he threatened to do. what a backstabbing scum bag piece of shit thing to do (and this is the 2nd time he's done it). fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I don't know what he threatened to do, not that it matters at this point.

I am very sad to see this coming down to this point. I would try to say how you should be the better man in this scenario, try to acknowledge everything that has happened and focus on learning through this experience, if possible help Braaq too (and vice-versa)... but that's easier said that done in a case like this. There is no definite line towards a relationship break, but there are some key points that serve as warning signs. Usually what one must do is work on this signs to save and fortify a friendship or any relationship.

As soon as this insults started showing up you both should have stopped it. You should also know that there are always two perspectives to a single issue. Braaq probably has his reasons and explanations too. This is why I say you both should reunite at least once to see what happened. If not as friends, as "tools" (very bad word, but I don't have another substitute for it) for each other to become more tolerant and better people.

It's always bad to leave unresolved issues as is. Through this thread I saw something along the lines of: "don't talk to me again, and I'll do the same"* - you both

Shit sucks. Aggression or even unresolved aggression is always bad. You two also share a group of friends (from what I've read) so it's extremely important to resolve this issue and put and end to it. Even if you both end up distant, it better be in neutral terms than in negative ones. * is not an end to the issue. I really hope the best for both. Hopefully as friends, rather than acquaintances... or so help me Dr Manhattan enemies.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Zigurd
I don't know what he threatened to do, not that it matters at this point.

yes, it really really does. it's.....how do you say it.....pretty fucking low. and, as i said, was done twice! shame on me.

I am very sad to see this coming down to this point. I would try to say how you should be the better man in this scenario, try to acknowledge everything that has happened and focus on learning through this experience,

i have. initially i was just as at fault as him. i talked shit and so did he, and i began to see that it was becoming too much.....read on....

There is no definite line towards a relationship break, but there are some key points that serve as warning signs. Usually what one must do is work on this signs to save and fortify a friendship or any relationship.

....i wasn't kidding nor lying when i said i brought up that, for a new years resolution, we should both stop being insulting and belittling. that's called, as you just said, "working on signs to save and fortify a friendship"

As soon as this insults started showing up you both should have stopped it. You should also know that there are always two perspectives to a single issue.

i don't want to be around someone who can justify what he said.

Braaq probably has his reasons and explanations too. This is why I say you both should reunite at least once to see what happened. If not as friends, as "tools" (very bad word, but I don't have another substitute for it) for each other to become more tolerant and better people.

i'm aware why it happened, the earlier stages being both of us, the latter stages being my inability to associate myself with someone so insecure they try to bring down the person around them. i have insecurities too, but i don't insult others to make myself feel better about them. that and he thinks i should be subservient to him because i'm younger. not. going. to. happen. we're equals. and you treat each other as such.

Shit sucks. Aggression or even unresolved aggression is always bad. You two also share a group of friends (from what I've read) so it's extremely important to resolve this issue and put and end to it.

this could be annoying as i do have a couple friends who are great guys who we both are friends with. oh well, guess we'll just have to see what happens.

Even if you both end up distant, it better be in neutral terms than in negative ones. * is not an end to the issue. I really hope the best for both. Hopefully as friends, rather than acquaintances... or so help me Dr Manhattan enemies.

it will probably will end up neutral, or at the least, indifferent. time heals all wounds to an extent, but it doesn't forgive. and it shouldn't. a person earns forgivness.

naturally you guys will be curious as to why this all happened. i'm just posting in here to give you all the courtesy as to why.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zigurd ~ Excellent Post!

Braqq & Duality,
Let some time pass & maybe things will be different.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What exactly happend here....i missed something, so you guys hate each other now? I thought it was simply forum shit talking and that you guys were real life buddies.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What exactly happend here....i missed something, so you guys hate each other now? I thought it was simply forum shit talking and that you guys were real life buddies.

Started as the first, moved to the second.....

... I think they're still fighting, dunno. :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Were is key word :thumbsup2:

I love how Duality acts like he feels he was the bigger man. We did cut the shit talking in real life, it was getting out of hand. But of course he made it sound like it was my and not him. :bitelip: kids these days, no responsibilities for their own actions.
Our mutual friends saw this coming because how as an up and coming kid he looked up to me and and when he caught up he had to belittle me. It came to a point that I couldn't stand him and how he tried to always compare himself to me. It got annoying so I distanced myself from him.
Then on here, I see his arrogant and ignorant (yet egotistical posts :bitelip:) and I had interject and call him out on the BS that he constantly spews.

Zigurd, this is not a flaw of personalities since this has not happened to me. It is me befriending an egotistical kid which was a mistake, and I let it bring me to his level and be just as immature. I don't care to fix it because it doesn't change my life what so ever, except I have a new training partner :turborun:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Started as the first, moved to the second.....

... I think they're still fighting, dunno. :dunnodude:

No we don't talk anymore. Actually avoidance has been the key reason for that, and that he is on my ignore list on here. In my life it is like he doesn't really exist. :borat:
..... except when this thread or the issue is brought up :disgust:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zigurd, your maturity scares me....:bitenails:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Zigurd, your maturity scares me....:bitenails:

Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID !!

Yo, now that this thread is, for all purposes, useless... can we bring in the sexy ladies ?

2cp82m9-1.jpg

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Were is key word :thumbsup2:

I love how Duality acts like he feels he was the bigger man. We did cut the shit talking in real life, it was getting out of hand. But of course he made it sound like it was my and not him. :bitelip: kids these days, no responsibilities for their own actions.
Our mutual friends saw this coming because how as an up and coming kid he looked up to me and and when he caught up he had to belittle me. It came to a point that I couldn't stand him and how he tried to always compare himself to me. It got annoying so I distanced myself from him.
Then on here, I see his arrogant and ignorant (yet egotistical posts :bitelip:) and I had interject and call him out on the BS that he constantly spews.

Zigurd, this is not a flaw of personalities since this has not happened to me. It is me befriending an egotistical kid which was a mistake, and I let it bring me to his level and be just as immature. I don't care to fix it because it doesn't change my life what so ever, except I have a new training partner :turborun:

Gotcha :borat:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck Blake and Jase, I'm more concerned about the poor Vietnamese boy they adopted after their gay marriage in Canada. I hope his needs are being looked after.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Be afraid, BE VERY AFRAID !!

Yo, now that this thread is, for all purposes, useless... can we bring in the sexy ladies ?

2cp82m9-1.jpg

I can't believe that Zigurd is all WIN in this thread :gaysign:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

yes to answer your question beau in no way do i associate myself with him. fuck negativity you know? it just rubs off on you. it's been great recently though with my buds getting me into bars and training though, i've been to 3 different bars like 6 times and haven't spent a penny! i also (reluctantly) just started dieting (no more bars, at least no more drinking at them :tear:) and have dropped about 7 pounds already. i'm roughly 244lbs right now.

i might make a thread. idk though. but ya refer to my post made in the last page if you wish to learn more. anyways i'm over it.