• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cafferty gives honest opinion about Palin

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit... this woman is retarded.

But I MUST hand it to her, she can really talk without answering something and making herself sound like a total moron.

Cafferty is spot on.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Hey its better than waisting a vote which is what you are doing. You think you are helping the cause but writing in Ron Paul when we need as much votes as we can to keep Mccain/Palin out of office.

O and I dont consider myself a sheep, least I know about politics compared to those "sheep" that dont.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey its better than waisting a vote which is what you are doing. You think you are helping the cause but writing in Ron Paul when we need as much votes as we can to keep Mccain/Palin out of office.

O and I dont consider myself a sheep, least I know about politics compared to those "sheep" that dont.

Obama is just as bad as McCain/Palin, probably even worse on everything except war aggression. He's worse for the economy (hopefully McCain's lack of understanding will lead to inaction, which is the right thing to do, as opposed to Obama and his massive regulations which will just compound problems).

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Braaq
That is very sexist :no:, don't make comments like that. You know where your anti-feminist views got you before.

lol i didnt say all women, just this one. and no my anti feminist views in regard to leadership have not done me any harm at all.

Truth, and not just for McCain's pick in his VP running mate but their whole drift away from conservative values and taking this country down with them
I hope a loss invigorates new, younger true conservatives to run for office and replace the corrupt majority that destroyed my party along with bringing down the country as a whole.

Can't believe am saying it but go Obama..... :carduindisguise

agreed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

who do I vote for if I want to keep both Obama and McCain out of office? no one? don't vote at all?

no thanks. I'd rather "waste" a vote on Ron Paul.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no thanks. I'd rather "waste" a vote on Ron Paul.

Thats plain stupid. If mcCain does win and Palin ends up becoming president WHEN McCain does die then i dont want to hear anything from you or IS about how bad we are fucked.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats plain stupid. If mcCain does win and Palin ends up becoming president WHEN McCain does die then i dont want to hear anything from you or IS about how bad we are fucked.

Why are you so certain McCain would die?

Anyways, sure, Palin doesn't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box, but what makes you think Obama would be a better president than her? Again, Obama is probably the worst choice for the economy.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palin doesn't seem like the sharpest crayon in the box, but what makes you think Obama would be a better president than her?

Thats Idiotic, Palin would be worse than Geroge Bush.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
have you not been reading this forum for the last year? we've already been saying that this country is fucked.

so voting for the candidate that you support is idiotic? lulz. wat?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Give it up tony. You're the one voting for the "lesser of two evils."

We're too smart to vote between two of the same.