• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

2008 MM Awards - Favorite Non-Pro Competitor

Which member is your favorite amateur bodybuilder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• DriDDeRz
  • Johnny Bravo
  • SiCK
  • The Creator
  • Turkish1530

Polls will be open for three days.

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^agree, all are great nominees !!!
i vote Turkish :thumbsup2:

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk all the way!!:thumbsup2:

2nd i would have to go with Dridderz

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I know it's still early yet but, based on the nominations, I expected this to be neck-and-neck-and-neck-and-neck-and-neck.

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like all of those guys ,but you can only pick one and that is Creator:gaysign:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Very tough list! respect for all of you, for doing a great job, dieting, training and competing, i'd vote for all, but for this one i'll go with Johnny Bravo!

2iwavbc-1.jpg

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone is great, but i was blown away when i seen pics of SiCk at his first show.. so i had to vote for him

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't want to vote for myself so I'll go with Sick jsut becuz i was very impressed when he did his contest prep!

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I voted for SiCK.

only because of his scary Jason Voorhees halloween costume. :skurred:

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one is real hard, I don't know who I am voting for yet.

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dridderz because of the huge amount of pcis, updates, very often updated log when gettin ready to compete and the teacup pose lulz! RURZ