• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reason why im voting McCain, Please watch this...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you vote mc cain i don't know you anymore :keke:

i can't vote anyway coz of my felony charge and non citizenship but if i could, i would pick obama.. both of them are f-up but obama is still a bit better

citizenship? where you from? either way who ever is president ill be sent out, but sooner or later it will slow down and we wont be making as many consistant tours

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no1 likes you tonky :keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now the one I just said is deleted. Who is fucking with me?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Deleting all my stuff

193548652_465d1790ab-1.jpg

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, Weapon, props for serving your country man. I have the deepest respect for soldiers, guys on the front line, fighting for freedom. They inspire me.

What does not inspire me is a president who starts a war based on either unreliable intelligence, or lies (take your choice). What does not inspire me is the republican party who does nothing but spit on the constitution. What does not inspire me is a vice president who claims he is above the law, a president who pardons telecom companies for illegal espionage.

And what irks me the most about this war is that the republicans get their support by waving the words patriotism and freedom around while, weapon, you and your brothers and friends are out there shedding your blood. Your blood and the blood of your brothers is being used to cover up their lies, their faults. They have taken the american spirit and warped it to suit their own agenda.

I support soldiers, not corrupt governments and people taking your good name in vain. You wanna show your patriotism? Ask Bush and Cheney to come to justice for the blatant violations of the constitution and law they have committed, and we will see just how patriotic they are.

Weapon, i wish you a safe tour in Iraq, and with all my heart I hope you come back and leave it a better place than it was when you got there. I am sure like most soldiers that is your goal, I hope you can achieve it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off, Weapon, props for serving your country man. I have the deepest respect for soldiers, guys on the front line, fighting for freedom. They inspire me.

What does not inspire me is a president who starts a war based on either unreliable intelligence, or lies (take your choice). What does not inspire me is the republican party who does nothing but spit on the constitution. What does not inspire me is a vice president who claims he is above the law, a president who pardons telecom companies for illegal espionage.

And what irks me the most about this war is that the republicans get their support by waving the words patriotism and freedom around while, weapon, you and your brothers and friends are out there shedding your blood. Your blood and the blood of your brothers is being used to cover up their lies, their faults. They have taken the american spirit and warped it to suit their own agenda.

I support soldiers, not corrupt governments and people taking your good name in vain. You wanna show your patriotism? Ask Bush and Cheney to come to justice for the blatant violations of the constitution and law they have committed, and we will see just how patriotic they are.

Weapon, i wish you a safe tour in Iraq, and with all my heart I hope you come back and leave it a better place than it was when you got there. I am sure like most soldiers that is your goal, I hope you can achieve it.

Best post on this site in a long time :xyxthumbs:

The only thing I'd comment on, is the very last part of the last line. Iraq already is worse off by having American troops there, and that isn't going to change (compared to pre-invasion, Iraq is much worse off, no matter what).

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best post on this site in a long time :xyxthumbs:

The only thing I'd comment on, is the very last part of the last line. Iraq already is worse off by having American troops there, and that isn't going to change (compared to pre-invasion, Iraq is much worse off, no matter what).

Thanks

As for that last line. Iraq is in rough shape, no denying that. What I was commenting on was the fact that I am sure many soldiers have the desire to leave it a better place than it was. Ironslave, while the american government may have poor motives for being there the soldiers don't. I highly doubt most of the soldiers went over there with the idea that they were going to make a mess. I strongly believe that most soldiers are over there fighting for the belief that they can help, and they can make it better.

I certainly agree that the way this war has been run has been appalling, the soldiers shouldn't be blamed for that.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for that last line. Iraq is in rough shape, no denying that. What I was commenting on was the fact that I am sure many soldiers have the desire to leave it a better place than it was. Ironslave, while the american government may have poor motives for being there the soldiers don't. I highly doubt most of the soldiers went over there with the idea that they were going to make a mess. I strongly believe that most soldiers are over there fighting for the belief that they can help, and they can make it better.

Yep, I agree with that for sure.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks

I certainly agree that the way this war has been run has been appalling, the soldiers shouldn't be blamed for that.

Great post :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave, your way of wording how Americans have killed a millions Iraqi's is wrong. A million or more have died as a result of the war, but a huge majority have been killed by the insurgents we are fighting NOT the American soldier. So please stop saying American's have killed a millions civilians when that is not the case. The war - that yes we started - has resulted in a millions civilian deaths, and the leaders of our country can be to blame for that. Some did die from our hands but mostly due to mistakes or accidents which happens in any war, but the vast majority died from insurgents. Which is why the Iraqi people have risen to combat the insurgents that is resulting in the more peaceful situation in Baghdad and the rest of Iraq.. not the surge.
Lets show our soldiers the respect they deserve, some like those that rapped that Iraqi girl are a small minority but the majority of our soldiers are doing what they feel is right and a good thing.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thanks bud.

There are soldiers who are doing bad things over there, but they are few. To set a proper example, americans must demand what the pledge of allegiance states "With freedom AND justice, for all". Take the politicians who fubar'd this war to justice. Take the soldiers that give the rest of em to justice. Take back the american beliefs, and the pride in your beliefs and country that was once what it meant to be an american.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Ironslave, your way of wording how Americans have killed a millions Iraqi's is wrong. A million or more have died as a result of the war, but a huge majority have been killed by the insurgents we are fighting NOT the American soldier. So please stop saying American's have killed a millions civilians when that is not the case. The war - that yes we started - has resulted in a millions civilian deaths, and the leaders of our country can be to blame for that. Some did die from our hands but mostly due to mistakes or accidents which happens in any war, but the vast majority died from insurgents. Which is why the Iraqi people have risen to combat the insurgents that is resulting in the more peaceful situation in Baghdad and the rest of Iraq.. not the surge.
Lets show our soldiers the respect they deserve, some like those that rapped that Iraqi girl are a small minority but the majority of our soldiers are doing what they feel is right and a good thing.
No numbers are accurate, since Americans don't care to keep track of Iraqi body counts. But, the point you're making is wrong.

The estimated count of civilians dead is under 100 thousand, not one million. The other estimated 900 thousand are labeled as insurgents or "terrorists" that we killed. Of course, any Iraqi father upset about losing a child because of the "occupationists" would be labeled as an insurgent or even a terrorist for fighting against us.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sure, maybe America isn't directly responsible for deaths of a million civilians. But, how many are they responsible for? Want to make a low end guesstimate of probably what, 300,000? It's still an absolutely absurd amount of people that America has killed. Were they accidents? Of course, i would certainly hope that the American government is intentionally targeting Iraqi civilians (though, I wouldn't put it past them).

But, put yourself in their situation. Lets say that the Chinese invade America to liberate it from the evil George Bush. In the process, they accidentally blow up your house and kill all your family while you are out babysitting Duality. What will be your response? Will you think "oh... well it's okay, I'm sure they meant well." Or, will you become so outraged, that you will attack the first Chinese soliders that you see?

This isn't even discussing the effect that American bombs have had in blowing up hospitals, contaminating drinking water, and so forth. If you want to talk about "insurgents", have you forgotten that a large majority of them are there because America is there? American presence just throws fuel on the fire in a volatile region of the world that has been, and will be in conflict for centuries due to religious and territorial reasons.

Have you forgotten that America is literally, paying off these insurgents with money and weapons? What happens when the money for this stops? Now we have more insurgents armed with weapons made in the "good old US of A".

I've never denied that soldiers think that they're doing the right thing, there is absolutely no doubt about that. But, coming from a Ron Paul supporter, this point is just absurd for you to make, and you know better. You know that the mere presence of American troops in these regions is arguably the major cause for hatred of Americans, suicide terrorist attacks, and so forth. Don't revert back to patriotic sentiment (ie, "we need to support our brave troops!!")

I think the soldiers are brave, sure. But, someone who dresses up in a KKK outfit and walks through Harlem is also brave. Just being a soldier doesn't mean you're a hero, or you deserve respect. Some soldiers do great things, some don't. Many (I'd argue, a large majority) really just follow orders of the superiors like lemmings, and are easily convinced that they are doing great things.

I'm really disappointed in this post, simply because it just seems like you're forgetting everything you've recently been supporting, related to history, foreign policy, and so on. Are you planning on voting for McCain now again as well because he was a POW, and "can best manage the war?"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im telling you dont feel completely bad about civilians that died, have you guys not seen black hawk down? when the lady goes to pick up the rifle and the soldier is saying "dont do it" so she grabs it and he takes her out, alot of those civilian casualties arent as innocent as you think they are, i saw a sniper take out a little kid because he was running around with a AK, does it suck? yes it does, but he saved alot of lives.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl!!!!!!^ i missed that part