• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

2009 Jacksonville Pro - pics

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Namat 1st.

Putman has Cutler legs and wide waist for a small man

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^Namat looks good for sure !!!
i think it's either him or Putnam is going to win :thumbsup2:

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
for me the most impressive guy in the line is D. GEE! the guy is rocking the stage! never heard of him before..

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steve and Stan probably the best. Putnam reminds me of a mini Cutler, which isn't a good thing in this class.

McQuay really lacks hammys but has just about everything else. Steve looks good from all angles and the most complete. Probably just doesn't look standout from each shot.

LSIA4549DB/RS

for me the most impressive guy in the line is D. GEE! the guy is rocking the stage! never heard of him before..

Completely agree. Not bad for placing second in his Pro Debut. Wonder if he's gunning for the Olympia this year; top three competitors qualify for this year's 202 class at the Olympia. Although I actually had Namat placing first, but guess McQuay was the better man tonight.

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is Namat working with Farah? All his poses are quite similar as George uses...

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
pics from "From the Lens of Mark Mason"

2009 Jacksonville Pro 202 From the Lens of Mark Mason - The top 6

2009jacksonville202_mcquay-1.jpg

2009jacksonville202_gee-1.jpg

2009jacksonville202_jackson-1.jpg

2009jacksonville202_dixon-1.jpg

2009jacksonville202_namat-1.jpg

2009jacksonville202_putnam-1.jpg