• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Future V.I.P. members?

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets just settle this whole thing by making Rodcardu VIP!:carduindisguise

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im just curious if anyone on this site can be serious?

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil Heath for Admin!

:wutyousay:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With all due respect, I believe Duality is most definitely a candidate.

I understand his tolerance issues and his behavioral issues, but as far as his contribution and thorough knowledge, I don't see why he wouldn't be a future VIP. Yes, he's been banned 3-4x lol, but he came back, didn't he? I, personally, feel he should have more respect because from what I've seen if you treat him with respect, you will receive the same. Instigation ensues all problems. His posts are generally solid aswell.

Just my 2cc.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oooooooooooooo shit. burn :uhoh2:

:49:

my thoughts exactly

and IS i really mean it when i think you too have been better lately. besides the little barrage in the "why i'm voting Mccain" thread you have been really mellow and informative and very less insulting. maybe you've been following my lead? :keke:......:carduindisguise

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
but yea i think either tonyk or duality imo they are the best ones now. i would say napol3onator for all his bb vids but i dont think line likes him very much.
Yup, I'm the only thing stopping him. Everyone else loves him.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With all due respect, I believe Duality is most definitely a candidate.

I understand his tolerance issues and his behavioral issues, but as far as his contribution and thorough knowledge, I don't see why he wouldn't be a future VIP. Yes, he's been banned 3-4x lol, but he came back, didn't he? I, personally, feel he should have more respect because from what I've seen if you treat him with respect, you will receive the same. Instigation ensues all problems. His posts are generally solid aswell.

Just my 2cc.

you my man are smart beyond your years. you've just solved the great duality paradox

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

my thoughts exactly

and IS i really mean it when i think you too have been better lately. besides the little barrage in the "why i'm voting Mccain" thread you have been really mellow and informative and very less insulting. maybe you've been following my lead? :keke:......:carduindisguise

seriously though props

Eh, I don't think I did anything wrong. I defended my position pretty well in that thread. I don't defend unjust wars, or those associated with it.

thanks though :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, I don't think I did anything wrong. I defended my position pretty well in that thread. I don't defend unjust wars, or those associated with it.

you called me stupid and gullible.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

ass taps all around!

footballbuttpat-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dualty and tonyk are the two that really stand out as far as really contributing to debates and knowledge. There are a lot of nice guys on the board, sure, but I think these two have have earned the status.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dualty and tonyk are the two that really stand out as far as really contributing to debates and knowledge. There are a lot of nice guys on the board, sure, but I think these two have have earned the status.

Thanks!

Plus we both have been banned :ughnoes:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you called me stupid and gullible.

Because you support someone who lies to you, and just wants to throw you to the lions, and only do so because "McCain supports the troops!" :dunnodude:

let's not take this off topic... there are a lot of good members, and I'm sure their time will come.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no need to disrespect someone who didnt do anything to you

when does the poll start?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality or The Weapon IMO are the most deserving two... oh... and I guess that Tonyk guy :hollister: