• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Future V.I.P. members?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy: you'll have to wait till the thread is made and where my vote lays :gaygay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you better not delete them! i should be able to read what they said.

This isn't a word of a lie... at least half the posts in those threads have nothing to do with you. :dunnodude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who said your getting the VIP nod :wutyousay:

no one did dipstick, i'm just saying don't delete them because eventually if i get in i should be able to see them.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Common instigation:
Who said your getting the VIP nod :wutyousay:

Common result:
no one did dipstick, i'm just saying don't delete them because eventually if i get in i should be able to see them.

We eliminate the instigation we have no result. That's my point with Duality. If everyone stopped fucking with him, he'd be a solid member.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^^^^^ x2 :49:

Duality : Your a great member in your own way of posting on mecca, you do help people out and always have your say regardles if the topic has changed or ended, and always seem to want the last word in, but dont realise when enough is enough till the admins/mods have to take it into their own hands and settle it all out.
You have changed since your comeback to the board and i will congrat you on that, just keep making paths and rebuilding friendships that might of been lost between you and other members, not to take everything that people say so seriously otherwise it will get you no-where and back at the start to rebuilding the bridge that was broken.
I Believe you do a have right to know what those 2 threads were about, since they were about you, clearly mine was asking the Question on why you were banned.
I Do believe you will become a V.I.P, maybe not this time around or maybe not next time around, but in time when thngs have cleared the air between yourself and with other members, the time might come then. but being banned 3 times will not help you in becoming one anytime soon.

Now regarding to the future V.I.P status to a member on 6th october, he knows who he is that ill be voting for :tiphat:

you were inching your way onto my shit list before this. but this is fair. good post.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you were inching your way onto my shit list before this. but this is fair. good post.

Oh noes the Duality shit list :skurred:

Duality shit list: Duality will flame you and get banned again :keke:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This isn't a word of a lie... at least half the posts in those threads have nothing to do with you. :dunnodude:
Well one of the Mods should have renamed it to the Slipknot thread after the first page. :linedrunk:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol it was meant in good fun....I already said I had you or theweapon as my pick. Don't go popping a nut over it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol it was meant in good fun....I already said I had you or theweapon as my pick. Don't go popping a nut over it.

no i know. that's why i chose a word such as dipstick. i don't know about you but personally when i get mad at someone i chose a meaner word than "dipstick".

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good point.....serenity now, insanity later!

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If everyone stopped fucking with him, he'd be a solid member.

Thats true.. But in the mecca cant take everything seriously.
And I already know who Im going to vote but if he start to argue again (before Monday lol) Im not going to vote him... Not going to say who it is. But I think that he deserves it most atm. :carduindisguise

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally Posted by The_KM
If everyone stopped fucking with him, he'd be a solid member.

Second that

P

Pain

VIP
Vote in starts tomorrow.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Isnt there supposed to be a VIP vote in today :dunnodude: