• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NO

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey guys,

this my frist time to use universal shock therapy, i did my chest and front shoulders workout i didn't feel the pump, just more energy and more focused. i tried before hyper NO-shot by ergogenic i didn't feel anything.:crymeariver:.
am i doing something wrong or my body doesn't response to NO?
i had good pump when i was on test E and winny!!

Give it about a week for it to kick in, im currently taking superpump250 i didnt feel much at all for the first week and starting the 2nd week im really feeling it work now.

also it depends what you eat for pre workout and how long you after after eating before taking the N.O

share some details on what your eating pre workout meal and hw long your waiting before taking aserving of your N.O

dude move to the US fuck it :keke:

Pay for my ticket
set me up a job
find me somewhere to stay
and its a deal :bowroflarms:

see you soon? :gaygay:

cuts

cuts

Banned
hi DriDDeRz,

thank you for replaying. i eat 200 gms of rice with protein shack (30 gms of whey protein) before i go to gym. 10 mins later i take shock therapy than go to gym, takes me 10 mins to reach and other 10 to 15 mins to start my work out.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi DriDDeRz,

thank you for replaying. i eat 200 gms of rice with protein shack (30 gms of whey protein) before i go to gym. 10 mins later i take shock therapy than go to gym, takes me 10 mins to reach and other 10 to 15 mins to start my work out.

well thats your problem you should take it on an empty stomach, food kills the effects of any NO

cuts

cuts

Banned
do you take it on an empty stomach? 30-45 before a workout??
didn't say that on label i took it 10 mins after i had preworkout meal!!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking wierd lol, i would still take it on an empty stomach :keke:, ive never taken an NO 10 mins after eating

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why dont you try pasta as a preworkout meal and then take the NO

cuts

cuts

Banned
well thats your problem you should take it on an empty stomach, food kills the effects of any NO
whats the gap between taking pre workout meal and NO?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the way i do it, ill eat wait about an hour or till my stomach is empty and then take my preworkout supplement and start training

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like to take in alot of carbs

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
cuts

cuts

Banned
the way i do it, ill eat wait about an hour or till my stomach is empty and then take my preworkout supplement and start training
tomorrow is my back and rear delts workout ....i'll try your advice!
thanks mate :tiphat:

cuts

cuts

Banned
one more question the weapon!
can i mix shock therapy with creatine?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take creatine after a workout, thats what i would do :)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe with some dextrose and BCAAs and EAAs and some protein

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi DriDDeRz,

Thats okay mate, im abit late in replying as i see Theweapon AKA frank has helped and answered your questions for you.

you might wanna try something different for pre workout meal instead of rice and a protein shake,
what ive been doing is 130g oats with some honey, mixed dried fruits and a protein shake after that i wait 1 hour and 30 minutes and then i take my pre workout supplement and make sure im at the gym in 30 minutes after taking it.

i wouldnt worry about adding creatine to shock therapy as im pretty sure it aleady contains atleast 5 grams, but as frank already mentioned just take it post workout in your shake, which should contain your protein(whey), dextrose or waxy maize starch (quick acting carbs).

also remember the bigger your pre workout meal is the long you need to wait before training and taking your N.O supplement, as you gotta let your body break down the source of foods you ate before drinking your N.O,

if your unsure or anything or would liek to ask more questions feel free to ask, we are all happy to help :xyxthumbs:

cuts

cuts

Banned
take creatine after a workout, thats what i would do
i usualy take 10 gms of creatine before workout and 10 gms of creatine with 50 gms whey protein and 25 gms of dextrose after workout .:)

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i usualy take 10 gms of creatine before workout and 10 gms of creatine with 50 gms whey protein and 25 gms of dextrose after workout .:)

your good to go! i usually add more BCAAs and EAAs to my protein

cuts

cuts

Banned
you might wanna try something different for pre workout meal instead of rice and a protein shake,
what ive been doing is 130g oats with some honey, mixed dried fruits and a protein shake after that i wait 1 hour and 30 minutes and then i take my pre workout supplement and make sure im at the gym in 30 minutes after taking it.

also remember the bigger your pre workout meal is the long you need to wait before training and taking your N.O supplement, as you gotta let your body break down the source of foods you ate before drinking your N.O
im a college student after i finish classes i go to eat than rush to gym i get an hr to train before gym closes, so i guess i'll have to miss the pre workout meal.:(

i been eating oats for too long now, i started getting loose motion every time i eat it so i switched to rice for a change.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never skip on a pre workout meal,

if your in a hurry to get to the gym before it closes, make yourself a meal replacement shake
and drink that roughly in the time frame needed for you to train at the gym

say;
1 hour before class finishes
soon as class finished drink ur pre workout supplement
because you said it takes you 20 minutes to get to the gym? if so that should be enough time

50grams - 100grams - Oats
1.5 scoops of whey
half banana
(chocolate banana milkshake :keke: )
and theres your pre workout meal for a drink