• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Puritysource Bodybuilding Labs

2022 Mr. Olympia Updates and Live Stream

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Ramy is going to kick ass at the 2022 Olympia. It's going to be a challenge!
Big Ramy

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

RAW ANSWERS // QUICK FIRE INSTAGRAM Q&A // NATHAN DE ASHA NO HOLES BARRED​

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from big rami:

“I don’t like to tell people my weight but maybe I tell you, friend. Right now, I’m 155kg, (341lbs) with abs huh. You know I don’t stop anything, I do my cardio for the day. I feel I’m very healthy. I train every day. I need to train every single day. I don’t like to lift one day, I don’t like to do something for next year, I like for this year. We need to do many things before Ramadan, you know Ramadan we don’t have enough food. So that’s why I need a small break for us, but after I’m done yeah. Then, back to Vegas.” Big Ramy says.

he did an interview with dennis james on instagram this days.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
from big rami:

“I don’t like to tell people my weight but maybe I tell you, friend. Right now, I’m 155kg, (341lbs) with abs huh. You know I don’t stop anything, I do my cardio for the day. I feel I’m very healthy. I train every day. I need to train every single day. I don’t like to lift one day, I don’t like to do something for next year, I like for this year. We need to do many things before Ramadan, you know Ramadan we don’t have enough food. So that’s why I need a small break for us, but after I’m done yeah. Then, back to Vegas.” Big Ramy says.

he did an interview with dennis james on instagram this days.
341 pounds. Wow. Rami is a beast.