• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding Questions

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright im still a newbie so I got question and hopefully yall got answers.

1. Why is ronnie Cole retire, he is still in great shape.
  2. Does the IFBB drug test i.e. Steroids, HGH etc..
  3. What is the aberage salary for a Body building Professional (Not Natrual)

Actually... thats about ti I though I had more... I atttempted researching this on my own but.....thats not my strong point.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why did you post this in the General section of the forum?

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

why retire? probably old age and for other reasons similar to why people in general retire at all.

according the the ifbb constitution (i think thats what its named) they dont support doping (steroids) and i read a recent article on flex of the ifbb doing random testing supposedly, and stepping that up a little

average salary. even at the olympia level, many of the pros have second "real" jobs. and theres no set salary for professionals. but if your asking aout what bbing rakes in it depends on t he level of which you compete. itll vary greatly

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I'm asking because I notice the body builders competing in the IFBB competitions but the website says they test for doping.. so im worndering how many of the top names, Culter, Jackson, Levrone get through all the testing without getting caught.

So then I wondered are they really testing at all.

and to Pinoneer, it seem like the only place to ask this question, my main one was the Testing within the IFBB.