• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Member of The Year 2008

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im kinda hurt that no one mentions me as worthy contender :(

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ tough competition DA :keke:, watch out cus now is even Dridd in the mix, he could be the dark horse :spy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im kinda hurt that no one mentions me as worthy contender :(

You being in the mix should be an obvious :xyxthumbs:

I doubt I will do well because of my e-drama with Duality lately :disgust: Maybe not, we will see :ughfingers: But any of those who made MOTM could rightfully and legitimately take the title.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
braaq for being a great guy and honestly that e drama with duality doesn't change the way member look at you,or DA for the design he made and all the comparison threads,he sure did put some effort in this site

mods and admins shouldn't be on the list,working for the site is what they are supposed to do

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
mods and admins shouldn't be on the list,working for the site is what they are supposed to do
Flex, Rocky, and I hardly won MOTM awards for doing Mod/Admin related tasks.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, Rocky, and I hardly won MOTM awards for doing Mod/Admin related tasks.

We won't even go there on how you three earned it :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You being in the mix should be an obvious :xyxthumbs:

I doubt I will do well because of my e-drama with Duality lately :disgust: Maybe not, we will see :ughfingers: But any of those who made MOTM could rightfully and legitimately take the title.

dude stop being so worried about what other people think about you. that exchange was an accurate depiction of an aspect of both of our personalities and if someone wants to hold that against you, then you should tell them where to go and move on.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
max's gonna make it :io:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't like the set up that you have to be a motm to have a chance. to me there are 3 people that contribute the most relevant threads/posts and they are Flex, Ironslave, and though sometimes his douchbaggery gets the best of him, you can't deny Line. these 3 never post unless they have something relevant or meaningful to say and add more than just posts, but threads as well. which is very important imo because without those conversations couldn't start to begin with. and though i am greatful to those like COACH who always give us great updates or guys like KM or Braaq for their nutritional help for others, i think these 3 are the proverbial engine to this car. don't take the omission of your name as a knock on the member you are.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I agree with you to some respect Mr Slipknot plagiarizer, however, they are MODs and Admins so that is technically what they are supposed to do if I am not mistaken.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesn't matter if that's what they're supposed to do, bottom line is that they do it and it keeps this site going. i'm fairly certain they DON'T get paid to do these things yet they still do so their status on the site should have nothing to do with it. and on top of that they contribute a lot of good posts (mainly in the general discussion and politics sections).

you again with the slipknot plagerizing. did they teach you what plagerizing is at UA? because putting a cool verse in your sig or in your status on facebook ISN'T plagerizing. it's pretty obvious even if you don't know the band that it's a song verse. i don't have to have a mini bibliography afterwards for people to get that.

i bet you had to put my sig in a google search engine to know what song it's from. don't lie.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesn't matter if that's what they're supposed to do, bottom line is that they do it and it keeps this site going. i'm fairly certain they DON'T get paid to do these things yet they still do so their status on the site should have nothing to do with it. and on top of that they contribute a lot of good posts (mainly in the general discussion and politics sections).

you again with the slipknot plagerizing. did they teach you what plagerizing is at UA? because putting a cool verse in your sig or in your status on facebook ISN'T plagerizing. it's pretty obvious even if you don't know the band that it's a song verse. i don't have to have a mini bibliography afterwards for people to get that.

i bet you had to put my sig in a google search engine to know what song it's from. don't lie.

Yes this is true, and they do deserve recognition. However, it is not recognized as much I am sure due to the fact that they are MODs and Admins. Ironslave not getting a MOTM yet to me is just crazy, same with tim. :wutyousay:

:keke: woah big fatty ;) I was kidding. And no, I used to listen to slipknot a lot so I know these songs.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes this is true, and they do deserve recognition. However, it is not recognized as much I am sure due to the fact that they are MODs and Admins. Ironslave not getting a MOTM yet to me is just crazy, same with tim. :wutyousay:

:keke: woah big fatty ;) I was kidding. And no, I used to listen to slipknot a lot so I know these songs.

tim is neither a mod nor admin but yes i agree. i don't care if they are mods or admins, if they do more than the other guy, they should get the credit.

stop it with the fat jabs. if you're trying to keep me in check ego wise it isn't working.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
its only plagiarism if the song its from is good.