• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is Musclemecca pulling for?

Who do you want as the next president of the US?

• Total voters
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Curious, who are u guys going for today? dont care if u like none of them, but if u have to choose...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama, or if not C. Baldwin.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You forgot to put Ron Paul on your poll.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess he was just being realistic.

Okay, I was joking but this attitude is the exact reason why Ron Paul didn't get in. The media said a win for Ron Paul is "not realistic" and then the zombie nation repeats "Ron Paul winning is not realistic."

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Okay, I was joking but this attitude is the exact reason why Ron Paul didn't get in. The media said a win for Ron Paul is "not realistic" and then the zombie nation repeats "Ron Paul winning is not realistic."
Except I favored Paul leading up to the primaries. :rolleyes:

There's a difference here and that is this is now a two man race. Despite this, the support for Dr. Paul on this site has been highly vocalized, even to this day. We already know who is pulling for Paul to capture some votes and how passionately they feel about his stances so why even bring it up? Also, I had no way of knowing you were joking by the content of your post.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wonder how much of an effect Pallin will have on voters....the decision of appointing her vice presidential candidate could very well cost McCain the election.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wonder how much of an effect Pallin will have on voters....I honestly think the decision of appointing her vice president candidate could very well cost McCain the election.

i disagree with that. i think that Palin is going to help McCain.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama.

Lesser of two evils, and his policies appeal more to me. Not that they appeal that much, but more than McOlds.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

alternatively, the zombie nation wasnt as fond of ron paul as most members on here are. just because u like a candidate doesent mean everyone else have to like him:dunnodude:

but this is not meant to be another ron paul thread, so lets stop it there. as Line said, i was being realistic. this boils down to mccain and obama, and im just curious who musclemcca supports. if u dont like either of em then choose who in ur eyes is the lesser of two evils:)

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Except I favored Paul leading up to the primaries. :rolleyes:

There's a difference here and that is this is now a two man race. Despite this, the support for Dr. Paul on this site has been highly vocalized, even to this day. We already know who is pulling for Paul to capture some votes and how passionately they feel about his stances so why even bring it up? Also, I had no way of knowing you were joking by the content of your post.

Yea, I was joking. I mean, I'm not the brightest light bulb but I know Ron Paul is out. Your comment just kind of fired me up because A LOT of my friends said what my last post did which is why they didn't vote for Paul.

if u dont like either of em then choose who in ur eyes is the lesser of two evils:)

No. Because then the media wins and all of our efforts supporting Ron Paul are wasted. Also, I never said everyone else has to like Ron Paul. But, when the people aren't even given a chance to hear what Ron Paul is about that is completely unfair. As painful as it is to hear someone talk about McCain or Obama I know that we all have a choice thanks to the vary thing that Ron Paul was protecting. But, I cannot respect someone who does not know their candidates stance on issues or even who their VP pick is.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

how? have u seen her media showings lately?:ughnoes: i have trouble understanding how people can vote for mccain, knowing that she could very well become the next president if he dies, which isnt very unlikely considering the guy is veeery veeery ooooold:keke:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LOL right....I'm sure the very thought of that moron (pallin) possibly becoming President will in some way sway the voters or at least go through there minds. Every time she opens her mouth she comes across as totally unqualified. She always seems to beat around the bush and never really answer the questions shes asked.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how? have u seen her media showings lately?:ughnoes: i have trouble understanding how people can vote for mccain, knowing that she could very well become the next president if he dies, which isnt very unlikely considering the guy is veeery veeery ooooold:keke:

Exactly....I think that will be McCain's biggest obstacle, his own VP candidate

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Yea, I was joking. I mean, I'm not the brightest light bulb but I know Ron Paul is out. Your comment just kind of fired me up because A LOT of my friends said what my last post did which is why they didn't vote for Paul.
Certainly not my intention to get you fired up. This whole election has been wearing many tempers thin, mine included.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly....I think that will be McCain's biggest obstacle, his own VP candidate

yes, that and some other factors as well. his campaign have been very negative all the way through, hes not had a consistent message like obama, hes less charismatic than obama and also i think alot of people assosiate him with the current administration. even though hes been trying to distance himself from it i think he has failed to do so, because his policies are almost exactly the same.

economics is what this election has been about, and that served obama well. had this election been about national security, i think mccain could have reason to be alot more confident right now.