• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is Musclemecca pulling for?

Who do you want as the next president of the US?

• Total voters
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm in favor in buying my assault rifles before Obama gets into office. I know he is going to win, I just want to get my guns before he has a chance to totally outlaw them. If you ask why do I need them, well then you must not enjoy shooting.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never mind... i did a write-in.
i thought in the state of Texas you couldn't do them, s'pecially with the e-voting machines etc.
i wrote in Ron Paul.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obama...

1) Things need to get a LOT worse before they get better, and Obama will make this happen.
2) The true conservatives can say "told you so" when things do tank under Obama.
3) We can say "f&ck you" to the republican party, and hopefully it'll give them reflection to return to their roots of limited government, and non-intervention.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
PRAAAAISE THE LOOORD its finally over :hsughr: its not even my country and it annoys me haha

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted for change, not the same. And I agree with IS, f*ck the republican party. :hsughr:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had a revelation last night whilst watching the news: there are more than two candidates on the ballot for president!!! Saw a leaderboard on the wall in the background of an interview and realised there were more than Obama and McCain. I suppose only realistically there are two but still.

Although if I was to believe the media there is one guy running for president and some chick running for vice president.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I had to vote for the lesser of two evils, Obama.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Republicans, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kanav

Kanav

Obama...

1) Things need to get a LOT worse before they get better, and Obama will make this happen.
2) The true conservatives can say "told you so" when things do tank under Obama.
3) We can say "f&ck you" to the republican party, and hopefully it'll give them reflection to return to their roots of limited government, and non-intervention.

Expecting the same shit

When Obama blows up in everyones face, it will hopefully force people to tread through bullshit and actually elect someone relevant

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to vote for Obama, but looking at both of their policies and reading Ironslave's "The truth about Obama's "tax cuts"" thread I shifted my vote to McCain.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to vote for Obama, but looking at both of their policies and reading Ironslave's "The truth about Obama's "tax cuts"" thread I shifted my vote to McCain.

:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obama just won pennsylvania, and he is leading in florida, north carolina and ohio.

AND THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS!!!:D

Iranslaves

Iranslaves

AND THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS!!!:D

2hfml8j-1.jpg