• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Middle deltoid help !!

GetSize

GetSize

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best shoulder pump of my life. I did a superset, but inverted of what you guys mentioned. I did upright rows and then side laterals. GOD DAMN IT BURNED.

Seriously I appreciate the help a lot. You guys are great !!

NICE! Its great when you get a intense pump in a muscle that we could be lacking. Did you just do straight sets for upright rows and side laterals?

Bhana

Bhana

I used to the same kinda thing ^^^ but 8,8,8,8 and dropping the weight each time. Kills lika bitch

ibanezman1988

ibanezman1988

i used to have the same exact problem you have

i found that you just need to annhialte them

i start my shoulder routine with heavy presses and then i would hit either front laterals or skip those and go right to side laterals.
first i would do 3 sets of seated dumbbell side laterals with perfect form of 20, 15, and 12.
and then i would do standing giant sets. i'd start with a 30lbsx8, then 25lbsx8, 20lbs, and 15lbsx8 all consecutive with no rest.
then, allow a 2 minute rest peroid and repeat.
the agony you will feel will be almost unbearable but you have to push through. and this isn't the only way to do a giant set but it's how i like to do it.

after all this, i would go do 3 sets of cable side laterals behind the back. it lets the delt stretch better and reduces the cheating possiblilty.

on these giant sets, don't bent your arms so much. just a little. make it hard for your delts. it looks rediculous when people bend their arms 90 degrees and swing their back and the weights up. that doesn't do a thing.

i would do this particular routien for the side deltoid every third week to prevent overtraining.

i had this problem for a while and they just blew up.

after you do this, you'll get the idea of just how you have to train your deltoids and then you can try getting that same pump/exhaustion/fatigue via other means.

other ways i use to beat up my side delts

seated side laterals supersetted with wide grip upright rows

high rep sets like 20 reps with the heaviest weight possible making sure you still have good form.

alternate arms for side lats either wtih dumbbells or cables but never put the dumbbell/cable down. go from one arm to the other non-stop for a few sets.

hope this helps.

ibanezman1988

ibanezman1988

I used to the same kinda thing ^^^ but 8,8,8,8 and dropping the weight each time. Kills lika bitch

oh shit bhana
what's up man hahaha

i recognized that lat spread.

Bhana

Bhana

^Nice to see you joined here bro. lol didnt u notice i copied your side laterals 8,8,8,8 dropset routine? :keke:

ibanezman1988

ibanezman1988

haha
you took that from me?
that's cool
haha

how's it working?

Bhana

Bhana

Very nicely when i did them lol. Ive changed things up a bit. Might throw em in again. i remember the first time i did them my delts were sore us fuck

Bhana

Bhana

bahaha pwnedd :carduindisguise

ibanezman1988

ibanezman1988

pwnedd?
sorry don't know why you put that there.

the pump you get from those is rediculous as well as the fatigue. afterwards, you can't even lift your arms.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff