• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Xtreme Tren

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, does anyone know about xtreme tren ? I actually don't know the brand..here's a link to it though. Then word tren makes me think only "fat burning" but others say it's the best prohormone out. It would be a big feat to be better than m drol and havoc, as they are both amazing. Tell me what you guys think about this please.thanks:

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&qt=20&p=511

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PH.. Doesn't belong here!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You don't think a PH, well a real PH, belongs in advanced chemicals? I would say it does because they still shut down you hpta. just my point of view.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took a look at it and for the price I would give it a shot. Not sure how pure it is or any labs results on it because I don't have time to research it but I would give it a shot for $33. Hell why not. The reviews seemed to make it sounds pretty legit for what it is.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i find it funny how they name most of these products after real steroids.. lol @ tren

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

epic fail, lol jk..yea I know Serb..they are confusing me with the name..it makes me think crazy fat scorcher , but reviews are saying it like better for mass and fat burning(marketing?probably). So I don't know..I know havoc works because I've taken it, but who wants to spend the same 40 bucks lol..I want to try somethin new.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
epic fail, lol jk..yea I know Serb..they are confusing me with the name..it makes me think crazy fat scorcher , but reviews are saying it like better for mass and fat burning(marketing?probably). So I don't know..I know havoc works because I've taken it, but who wants to spend the same 40 bucks lol..I want to try somethin new.

Then try Test...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've taken xtreme tren for one like 4 week cycle. Its not methyl so you could actually take it up to 8 weeks, that is the benefit of it. The downfall is that its hit or miss with most people in whether your body can convert it to the horomone. It didn't do much for me.

Another side note if your gonna do another ph dont do the same ones back to back because it negates the effeiceny. Like Havoc and then Havoc again, go for something else.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with the others though, we should have ph and advanced chemicals seperate

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
h

I like your style! :xyxthumbs:

I see what you mean musclejock..I like all of your moves lol. Thanks bambam..I don't know if decreased efficiency in the ph after multiple usage is scientific, or if it just makes sense..?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe it is actually scientific. Your body's receptors become more adapt to the ph and thus forth it doesnt work as well. Maybe Workingatit could post in here or you could pm him about it. Hes the best when it comes to ph.

L

lorri_01

ha why is youngmusclejock banned?

L

lifterjaydawg

I hear to many different views on PH's, I don't think I would ever trust them.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

two of my friends are on it

one finished one just started

the one finished had insane results except he stacked that with mass from ACL and he literally had drastic visible results in weeks. he was already big but he got way more muscular like through the shirt and strength went upppp (17 years old)

the other one started less than a week ago and BW is up 4 lbs so far (18 years old)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is an old bump, but I have a few friends that took it and got amazing results off it. They swear by it. I say give it a shot to anyone, this or Havoc seem to have a good track record.

L

lifterjake

Tried the methyl and didn't like it, kind of put me off PH's. Don't know if i would ever try another.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
guys i took this stuff for 2 weeks and had to stop taking it..I really dont recommend it. It made me crazy..however, havoc is the best supplement ive ever taken, smart ofcourse. I had no side affects from havoc .