• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Clueless Competitor - a mini documentary

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

i liked both videos ... and i seriously dont feel there is anything wrong with the first video, the documentary is not to make fun of him (at least i hope not)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the problem is that the show is open. if it's open he has the right to compete1

should it be open?? - NO

that type of thing only makes fun of the sport.

it's like Chelsea FC playing against a team made of people with no feet.

not good to watch..

I hope you get my point.

BB shows even locally should be more strick with people they let compete.

G

glen001

what a fuck up what a sad state b/b is

mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Stevie Zee is not in the same category as the Clueless guy! Stevie actually makes an attempt to be a bodybuilder and conform to the protocol. He prepares his body, knows how to pose and does it to the best of his ability. Stevie Z is inspiring.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Stevie Zee is not in the same category as the Clueless guy! Stevie actually makes an attempt to be a bodybuilder and conform to the protocol. He prepares his body, knows how to pose and does it to the best of his ability. Stevie Z is inspiring.

stevie zee is a force of nature!

and only adds to the sport.. but the clueless guy... meh..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
haha4bmre6-1.gif

Quoted for teh lols!

C

Comin_Up

Some of the stuff said on here and on on the tread pisses me off. For real let people do what they want as long as they make him happy why say your not good enough to go on a stage? And in the video said this is the only sport that allows that? Fuckin seriously? Thats why there are rec football and baseball teams anyone can play any sport no matter how bad or how amazing they are. I respect him, some people wont even step on stage and he did and he was confident about it. So of you need to grow up though.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
obviously the guy has some handicaps. That being said, there is no "special" bodybuilding events or classes that I am aware of so if it makes the guy happy, I dont see a problem with it. He thinks he looks good, he thinks he is knowledgeable, more power to him.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: