• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Teen commits suicide live on webcam on bodybuilding.com

Kanav

Kanav

That BB.com is out of control first that fuck ugly asian chick... i mean yes she is most likely the most unattractive girl in the Asian community of USA, but look at how they pic on her constantly for months, photo shopped pictures, videos, tauntuing her myspace. And now they egg on a guy to kill himself and even after the grizzely act of suicide and after they know it's real they continue to make fun of the fact he commited suicide.

They are going to end up getting sued or permanently shut down.

Man, people egging people to do stupid shit on the internet is not localized to bb.com incase you havent noticed

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That BB.com is out of control first that fuck ugly asian chick... i mean yes she is most likely the most unattractive girl in the Asian community of USA, but look at how they pic on her constantly for months, photo shopped pictures, videos, tauntuing her myspace. And now they egg on a guy to kill himself and even after the grizzely act of suicide and after they know it's real they continue to make fun of the fact he commited suicide.

They are going to end up getting sued or permanently shut down.
there are message boards 100x worse than bb.com.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do not see it like you do right now, everyday every breathe is torture for them, and when soemone is tortured they don't see a selfish act. They want to end the torture. And that's what he did as it was crazed on by the mindless few.

Just an FYI, I do not agree with what the people did but this kid would have committed suicide either way.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know there are wrose sites but this is twice within 1 month soemthing of this nature has sprung wildly on BB.com. but when I read this news and see member of our own boards saying they would do the same thing such as egging him on it really an immature statement that if they really would should keep to themselves.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad for sure... I am surprised they didn't try to blame it on some supplements or steroids

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TJ is right.

Suicide is quite literally (in the western world/culture) the cowards way out of a bad situation. Now I have slightly different thoughts on suicide when it comes to terminal illness, but that is more to do with what happens when people are terminally ill and the way life is inappropriately prolonged.

Steve; I get where you are coming from but you have to see the bigger picture. I've known a few people to commit suicide and the worst bit is the finding of the body. The betrayal and selfishness of the act to leave everyone else in their life with your problems and your suicide to deal with is heartless. If you have ever found a loved one, or even a complete stranger dead by their own hand it is not something you can get over quickly.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Sad for sure... I am surprised they didn't try to blame it on some supplements or steroids
in the bodybuilding.com thread, he said which pills he took. (Xanax, Lexapro, Roxicodone, and something else) also, during the webcast he supposedly showed the pills before he took them.

odds are it was the Roxicodone that killed him. Roxicodone is very similar to Oxycontin and Percocet.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TJ is right.

Suicide is quite literally (in the western world/culture) the cowards way out of a bad situation. Now I have slightly different thoughts on suicide when it comes to terminal illness, but that is more to do with what happens when people are terminally ill and the way life is inappropriately prolonged.

Steve; I get where you are coming from but you have to see the bigger picture. I've known a few people to commit suicide and the worst bit is the finding of the body. The betrayal and selfishness of the act to leave everyone else in their life with your problems and your suicide to deal with is heartless. If you have ever found a loved one, or even a complete stranger dead by their own hand it is not something you can get over quickly.

This is kind of what I was trying to say. I realized I may have been aggressive with my wording but it just disgusts me that people can do something like this and put their "loved one's" through life long pain.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
TJ is right.

Totally agree. My uncle gassed himself in his car. I can remember the day his body was found. It was fuckin horrible.

Selfishness is the only way to describe suicide.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is kind of what I was trying to say. I realized I may have been aggressive with my wording but it just disgusts me that people can do something like this and put their "loved one's" through life long pain.

that's very well put. suicidal people are intrinsically weak. from a standpoint of survival if you're too weak to believe you are someone who deserves to live than you mentally are unstable and likely not someone who contributes that much good to the world anyways. it's an unfortunate situation and hopefully these people can find the help they desperately need, not only to help curb their suicidal tendencies, but to change their outlook to make thier live one that is worth living, at least to them. it is very sad to think of what the families and friends of these people go through.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
that's very well put. suicidal people are intrinsically weak. from a standpoint of survival if you're too weak to believe you are someone who deserves to live than you mentally are unstable and likely not someone who contributes that much good to the world anyways. it's an unfortunate situation and hopefully these people can find the help they desperately need, not only to help curb their suicidal tendencies, but to change their outlook to make thier live one that is worth living, at least to them. it is very sad to think of what the families and friends of these people go through.
I disagree with the bolded. The rest is a good post.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree with the bolded. The rest is a good post.

you don't view someone who believes there is nothing worth living for and is willing to go against their basic instinct of survival as weak? it's (i say this as unoffensive as possible) the most cowardly thing you can do.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you don't view someone who believes there is nothing worth living for and is willing to go against their basic instinct of survival as weak? it's (i say this as unoffensive as possible) the most cowardly thing you can do.

it is a cowardly act, no doubt, but it's a HUGE stretch to think they contribute nothing to the world.

Having said this, someone who would commit suicide live on webcam on bodybuilding.com is pretty ill. I know as I've dealt with suicide before, there are some people that are going to do it no mater what. Doesn't make it any less heartbreaking, but in a situation like this, it was probably bound to happen.

Much worse things have been said to someone over the internet, this person had probably already made up their mind and was looking for some way to leave an impact. Horrible news in general.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is a cowardly act, no doubt, but it's a HUGE stretch to think they contribute nothing to the world.

Having said this, someone who would commit suicide live on webcam on bodybuilding.com is pretty ill. I know as I've dealt with suicide before, there are some people that are going to do it no mater what. Doesn't make it any less heartbreaking, but in a situation like this, it was probably bound to happen.

Much worse things have been said to someone over the internet, this person had probably already made up their mind and was looking for some way to leave an impact. Horrible news in general.

i said it was likely that they don't contribute anything good to the world. if they did it would probably give them something to live for :dunnodude:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i said it was likely that they don't contribute anything good to the world. if they did it would probably give them something to live for :dunnodude:
Not necessarily. I was a full time student who was damn good at his job and had quite a drive when I hospitalized myself. It's not something you can really understand if you don't have the problem yourself.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SAD FUCKING NEWS MAN!!!

So little/NO compassion from members on BB.com...
Fucking SAD! All the egg'rs Have blood on their hands.

P

Pain

VIP
Hmm, maybe the internet really is serious business after all.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The way I look at it is, there are over 6,000,000,000 people in the world. I don't feel bad if this guy doesn't want to be around any more. The less people in this world who hate being here the better. I would rather surround myself with people who love their life then people who despise it.

With that said, his friends or family should have tried to help with this. And you can't put this on anyone except his self.